Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Darl
Just for us brits really

Just logged in to check the boards and as I did an advert for 118 118 ( a british phone information service) usually it's done to the A Team theme, but this one is new, it's done to the Ghostbusters theme, with the line "who Ya Gonna?" ending in "1-1-8!"
It also features Ray Parker Jnr - well I assume it's him, not sure what he looks like these days :lol:

Oooh - just found it on you tube

By Donkey8012
I'm not sure how I feel about this.
By UK Ghostbuster 89
that is awesome, yer i think your right thats ray parker.

lol it was my step nans birthday today and whilst i was talking to her, i heard this on the tv, i really wanted to say wait and find out what it was lol, but i couldnt, thanks lol for posting this
By jonathan_white
AJ Quick wrote:This is more or less a video showing all the different jobs Ray Parker Jr has had to take up due to the economy.
I kept thinking 'it's probably just coincidence that they were filming while he was at work, I've always dreamt of getting on a bus in which Ray Parker Jr. is a conductor.....wait no I haven't.
Zack wrote:Pretty coo]I liked the "goats" part.
Same here, 'I ain't afraid a'no goats" followed by a wry smile, I don't even think Ray Parker Jr. was happy to be doing it.
£5million 'Ghostbusters 118 188 ad a YouTube hit 7/02/2009

"If you're running late, if you're in a state, who you gonna call? 118 118!" Sung to the Ghostbusters theme, this could be the smash hit of the year.

It's from the new advert for the phone directory firm, which stars Ray Parker Jr, who sang the original theme.

In the £5million telly ad, already a hit on YouTube, the dippy 118 118 duo chase a red London bus on which Ray is the conductor. Fare play to Ray!
That's $7.4 Million USD

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/city-news/ ... -21104362/

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]