Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By CaptainEO
I just made a desktop wallpaper of Vigo using a pic I found on the net. I had to do quite a bit of touch up, and even remove someone that was standing in front of him, haha! I think it turned out pretty good, check it out! Just click the pic for a larger version :)

By Kaneda
Viggy Viggy Viggy...you have been a bad monkey!!!

Thats great!

Y know ive allways wanted vigo on my destop,
Lets hope he winks and smiles at me when im not looking...
Allthough, how would i know,
Because i wont be looking...
Therefore, he will be winking and smileing at me!

Yess!
Scoree!

Ha thanks CaptainEO!!

:cool:
By Mjollnir
Why so sad? Loose your Carpathian Kitten? Don't worry. I'll just put one over here, next to the castle.

Awesome background. Adding that as a background for the future. Carpathian Kitten included.
By joegianco
That is an awesome desktop. :angryvigo: Too bad that it is not a screensaver. How cool would it be to actually have the picture move and wink and change expressions?

It's times like these that I wish I knew how to work my computer.
By slimer28
Go Dr Venkman yes I think go! The joyfulness is over!!

" well you're never gonna get a green card with that attitude pal!

Truly frightening I think im gonna have nightmares tonight!
By Krenzy
CaptainEO wrote:Thanks guys! I'm glad you enjoy the wallpaper. I had it set as my desktop for a few days, but I just changed it because it was creeping me out ;)
I dunno what you're talking about. I already setup a few hundred candles around my monitor. Now...to await the word of Vigo.
By Zack
:lol:

I always like that part, not only Vigo doesn't seem to be getting impatient at all with Janosz saying "where's my baby already?" but Janosz says he awaits the word of Vigo, and then looks at his watch and proceeds to tell Vigo he's heard his whole spiel before. Love Peter MacNicol :D
By late
Krenzy wrote: I dunno what you're talking about. I already setup a few hundred candles around my monitor.
So did I. Vigo did show up and told me to clean my room.
Thanks for this man it's also my XBOX 360 background.Now i would like to ask something at the end of the film when vigo turns into his dead mode IMO he also looks a little like ray before he takes over his body,is it just me? :blush::angryvigo:
Kaneda wrote:Viggy Viggy Viggy...you have been a bad monkey!!!

Thats great!

Y know ive allways wanted vigo on my destop,
Lets hope he winks and smiles at me when im not looking...
Allthough, how would i know,
Because i wont be looking...
Therefore, he will be winking and smileing at me!

Yess!
Scoree!

Ha thanks CaptainEO!!

:cool:

lol yeah i agree def
Awww there's his kitten... Vigo's so much happier now. :grin:

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]