Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Mjollnir
Man I can't wait to get those 12" figures. Anyone seen the level of detail on those suckers??? The pack and trap alone are highly detailed.

By njukgb
For those also wondering, the colours and feel of GB:TVG on Wii is not going to be as the picture that is on page 1. The developers have been allowed to take the colours back to board and make tham more in-line with the next-gen consoles. Atari was very understanding when they gave a release date thus allowing them to 'reset' the feel of the Wii version to bring back the concept to the original tone of the movie.

The game is pretty much complete except for the developers playing around with personal tweaks. But also the use of the playable release at the NYCC was for a very specific reason, bug checks in real world environment. There was a small bug that was recognised where, when approaching a 'trigger' point for the ghosts to attack, the trigger did not activate the gameplay - thus leaving the gameplayer to roam the environment without anything to do.

Playable demo to be released in May with 'certain' publications. Soundtrack was original score - plus 60+ minutes of original score that was not used in the movie - not including special score created just for the game.

And for those wondering if the packs are close to the originals - Sony did something that is unprecedented... they released the original blueprints for the packs to the developers for them to design the game-packs.
By rockstar232007
njukgb wrote:For those also wondering, the colours and feel of GB:TVG on Wii is not going to be as the picture that is on page 1. The developers have been allowed to take the colours back to board and make tham more in-line with the next-gen consoles. Atari was very understanding when they gave a release date thus allowing them to 'reset' the feel of the Wii version to bring back the concept to the original tone of the movie.

The game is pretty much complete except for the developers playing around with personal tweaks. But also the use of the playable release at the NYCC was for a very specific reason, bug checks in real world environment. There was a small bug that was recognised where, when approaching a 'trigger' point for the ghosts to attack, the trigger did not activate the gameplay - thus leaving the gameplayer to roam the environment without anything to do.

Playable demo to be released in May with 'certain' publications. Soundtrack was original score - plus 60+ minutes of original score that was not used in the movie - not including special score created just for the game.

And for those wondering if the packs are close to the originals - Sony did something that is unprecedented... they released the original blueprints for the packs to the developers for them to design the game-packs.
I notice the "bug" in the drafting office, when the rookie walked underneith the vent (with the PKE meter), it took a minute or two for the marshmallow goons to come out and attack. BTW! Where exactly did you get your info?
By Ectofiend666
njukgb wrote: And for those wondering if the packs are close to the originals - Sony did something that is unprecedented... they released the original blueprints for the packs to the developers for them to design the game-packs.
*Now if only WE could see them...That's something I've been dying to see since day 1 ;-)...

*Cheers.
By mburkit
njukgb wrote:For those also wondering, the colours and feel of GB:TVG on Wii is not going to be as the picture that is on page 1. The developers have been allowed to take the colours back to board and make tham more in-line with the next-gen consoles. Atari was very understanding when they gave a release date thus allowing them to 'reset' the feel of the Wii version to bring back the concept to the original tone of the movie.

Just curious, where are you getting the information about the changes for the Wii version, and the fact that Sony released original blue-prints of the packs to Terminal Reality? I'm not knocking your info, I'm just curious how you found this out.
By FeinDTacticS
awesome pics, except for the really fat ghostbuster..

i cant stand that image..

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]