Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RavenEffect
I do my own animated videos on YouTube. I've done several Ghostbusters related episodes and then posted them here on Ghostbusters Fans to share with you all. Well, I decided to do my new episode on my favorite web site, Ghostbusters Fans! Please check out my video tribute to this web site! And thanks to everybody for making this such an awesome site!

Don't worry. I'm not one of those people who will annoyingly bump my posts all the time. So if nobody is still interested, this is the last time I'll bump this one. Still, I wanted to know if people got a chance to check this out. I've done several Ghostbusters episodes for my YouTube show, and recently decided to do one actually on this web site. I only wish I had a bigger fan base, so more people would learn about the site from my show. It would make me happy if even just one person joined this site because they heard about it from my show.
AJ Quick wrote:First time I have seen the video.

But damn... it scares the hell out of me.
LOL! Why thank you! I take that as a compliment. But, honestly, he's harmless. He's just a big goof. Check out some of the other episodes and you'll see. He's just like me. A big kid at heart. :cool:
Krenzy wrote:...............I WANT TO KILL...EVERYONE.....
...SATAN IS GOOD...SATAN IS OUR PAL...

That was definately unique. Not bad unique, just still in shock. Awesome that Gangrel is in the opening.
Now, now. If you watch more of Nosphyrus's videos, you'd know that is the sort of thing he frowns upon. One of his missions is to prove that people come in all walks of life, and should be judged fairly. Even vampires, he would tell you, are not necessarily all evil. LOL!

Yeah, I was always a huge fan of Gangrel. I hated that they didn't give him a better push in the WWF (now WWE). I mean, I am realistic, of course. I'd never expect somebody with such a weird gimmick to actually be taken serious enough to be the WWF Champion. Still, he could have made a great mid-carder and held the IC title, the European title, the Hardcore title, one half of the tag team titles... It always p*$$ed me off that the WWF didn't give him a better chance. I mean, how could you not push somebody with such a cool entrance, and such a cool way to start a feud with a "Blood Bath."
enchanted unicorn wrote:dude, how long was that tunnel?
Endless. :cool:
rpburke1978 wrote:I think his videos could be used for mass hypnosis.
LOL! Well, that would be one way my video could help bring some new people to the site!
RoboProp wrote:I think I'm going to need therapy now! :wink:
You could check in with the good doctor. He's starred in one of Nosphyrus's videos. Not sure you'd exactly get very helpful advice, though. Check it out here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YI3sRHYE2I

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]