Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Zack
I guess this more goes for both movies but does anyone else pop in the movies when they're feeling down? Like not even watching the whole movies, maybe just a few minutes or something. I've noticed I do this when I'm bummed out about something or feeling depressed. I flip through some scenes in GB2 or watch parts of the hotel scene in the first movie or maybe the montage. haha sounds lame but it always seems to make me feel a little better sometimes.
By Spooky
Not as much anymore cause I tend to kinda half listen since I know them so well. When I bummed I need full distractions. But my list of things to watch when bummed would be as follows

Ghostbusters 1&2
RGB
House
The Incredibles
Wedding Crashers
Friends
By twmedford23
Funny. I always thought I was the only one who did this. Just tonight I popped in both movies just to watch bits and pieces. I guess it's a way of reminding myself of what it was like to be a kid. These movies essentially define my childhood.
By Busterchris
same here. I don't know what It is. that and whenever it comes on tv my phone goes crazy with all my friends either letting me know it's on or texting me to tell me that they saw it on TV and thought of me

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]

Hey, anyone else playing this game? I want to find[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]