Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By AJ Quick
mikey2004 wrote:Hopefully a few will be stuck on ebay for us europeans to buy :boogieman:
GBFans has been selling these shirts for the last 6 months.

I cannot compete with the Wal-Mart price though.... look at them... trying to run out the GBFans Shop!
By river_of_slime
AJ Quick wrote:
mikey2004 wrote:Hopefully a few will be stuck on ebay for us europeans to buy :boogieman:

I cannot compete with the Wal-Mart price though.... look at them... trying to run out the GBFans Shop!
Aww another small business bites the dust cause of Wal Mart
By mikey2004
AJ Quick wrote:

I dont see it inthe GB fans shop, I do like the purple and blue GB logo t-shirt though but there's only XL left, im L
By mikey2004
AJ Quick wrote:
mikey2004 wrote:I dont see it inthe GB fans shop, I do like the purple and blue GB logo t-shirt though but there's only XL left, im L
I will be restocking all shirts this Spring.

Looking forward to it :grin:
By batmakko
Went to Wally world last night to pick up paint and while i was going to the check out, I cut through the mens clothing dept. and saw Ghostbusters T-shirts. They are the classic GB Logo on black and the No ghost guy glows in the dark. They must have just put them out his week, I was in there last weekend and they were not out then.

John
By Nerdy NotionZ
batmakko wrote:Went to Wally world last night to pick up paint and while i was going to the check out, I cut through the mens clothing dept. and saw Ghostbusters T-shirts. They are the classic GB Logo on black and the No ghost guy glows in the dark. They must have just put them out his week, I was in there last weekend and they were not out then.

John
*works at Wal-mart*

We started getting them in about a month ago. Started putting them out about 2 or 3 weeks ago...

oh...and I started a thread a while ago to.

http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 37&t=10236
i went out and got one last night. i wanted to get two but the one xl was messed up and had a blue seam, the kind on the inside of the shirt but on the outside. at least i got one...
i figured it would shrink. the xl fit so i got it. i hate shopping for clothing so i just tried it on first. didnt even try the large on.
By Gareee
WE spotted them at both the arden nc walmart, and also the waynesville walmart.

The image glows very brightly, but feels plastic-y, so I have a feeling these will be the kind of shirts that start cracking and peeling after a number of washes.

Still, for $7.50 they are a hell of a deal.

I'm hoping we see ball caps as well. If walmart picks up a "theme" item, they usually cary quite a bit of the same theme. No telling what else they have cooked up.
By Dan AKA
Gareee wrote:WE spotted them at both the arden nc walmart, and also the waynesville walmart.

The image glows very brightly, but feels plastic-y, so I have a feeling these will be the kind of shirts that start cracking and peeling after a number of washes.

Still, for $7.50 they are a hell of a deal.

I'm hoping we see ball caps as well. If walmart picks up a "theme" item, they usually cary quite a bit of the same theme. No telling what else they have cooked up.
There's beena pretty constant source for GB shirts in stores without a lot of stuff comming out at once.

I'd be suprised to see anything beyond t-shirts. But hey, we can dream.
By AJ Quick
There are currently 42 GB Shirt Designs out there (with some overlap).

I hope to carry most of them.

As I mentioned earlier.. There is no way I can compete with the Wal Mart price. So hopefully you guys will support a place where more variety of shirts are available. (Obviously since Walmart and others are only offering 1 or 2 different shirts). The only thing I can gaurentee is that I will have better prices than most online retailers (Example 80stees, buycoolshirts, etc..)
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]