Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By CAZAFANTASMA
HAve you seen this??? This is the first time i´ve seen this... and i´m in shock.... hehehe.......... whatch on 5:20

it´s reaaaaaaaaaaally boring, what´s with the white shoes.

Sal
By CAZAFANTASMA
hahaha true... i provably would have changed the channel afther 2 minutes of hearing that. I know it´s important to know about the planet and all, but the way they did it... was like a cientist did the script thinking -I´m going to write this funny and fun for the kids..- but it´s not.

This was provably afther GB 1, it says it´s in 1987 isn´t it?

Sal
By CAZAFANTASMA
hmmmm i guess... do you think it´s afther GB2? could be... i really don´t know the date this was aired.
I wished they could have borrowed a pke meter ... they borrowed the time machine and the brief case from BTF

Sal
By CAZAFANTASMA
jettajeffro wrote:Everytime I watch this I think Martin Short should have been Peck. He just would have been alot more laughable and less threatening.
Good idea, but i think back then Martin Short was a bit too young .... and provably would have been too nerdy....

Sal
By Ectofiend666
Zack wrote:1990? I've never seen the part with Dan Aykroyd. Says he played himself? Definitely looks like GB2 Egon hair :D Gotta love when Martin Short pushes the baby carriage out of the way.
*Correct - It was I think fall 1990 to be exact...So yes - "Post-GBII" ;-)...Rick Moranis also made a cameo as well :vinzclortho: ...

*I actually remember seeing this when it originally aired, and kicking myself in the foot for not taping it...Luckily I got a copy offa Paul from Spook Central back in '98...

*Cheers.
I surprised when Martin Short mentioned "Elon's" hair, he didn't make reference to the amount of CFC-emitting hair spray was used to keep that stuff from falling flat on is head.

Not to mention I didn't know Egon had a twin brother. Who wrote this?

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dolla[…]