Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
well... i think it's one of the few movies to give so much power to a piece of art (a painting in this case)
and while it may infact be a "possessed" painting...it does what my ideal personal artwork would do! (cause havok and chaos!)

what do you guys think?

wouldn't it be sweet to have your painting come to life and create a spectral river of slime?

PS: hello, i'm new :D
Krenzy wrote:LOL Just having some fun. You really didn't need to remove it, it was just slightly humorous.

I agree with you, though. GB2 is definately full of artistic appeal.
ah no worries! i didn't delete it cause of you, i liked your comment! ahaha
i just need to promote my comic thing :D:angryvigo:
Sorrow Of Moldavia wrote:...wouldn't it be sweet to have your painting come to life and create a spectral river of slime?

Only if it's positively charged slime Sorrow. :wink:
Sorrow Of Moldavia wrote:well... i think it's one of the few movies to give so much power to a piece of art (a painting in this case)
and while it may infact be a "possessed" painting...it does what my ideal personal artwork would do! (cause havok and chaos!)

what do you guys think?

wouldn't it be sweet to have your painting come to life and create a spectral river of slime?

it depends, would the slime ruin the frame/ matt? I work in pastels so there might be compatibility issues there. oh, and welcome to the site.

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

Greetings

Welcome aboard, Samson! :)

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]