Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By ted+annette
Man at Elevator: That's gotta be some cockroach.

Venkman: Bite your head off man.

They walk into the elevator and you can just see Danny smirking. Now I've always wondered because it is so subtle, is this Ray smiling or Dan trying to keep it together. There are actually a few moments in the film where I've wondered this but this one sticks out. The line about the cockroach feels improvised so it is possible that Dan didn't see it coming. Then again I could be wrong and it was scripted and it's just Ray enjoying Venkman's antics.

Anyone else notice this?
By rockstar232007
ted+annette wrote:Man at Elevator: That's gotta be some cockroach.

Venkman: Bite your head off man.

They walk into the elevator and you can just see Danny smirking. Now I've always wondered because it is so subtle, is this Ray smiling or Dan trying to keep it together. There are actually a few moments in the film where I've wondered this but this one sticks out. The line about the cockroach feels improvised so it is possible that Dan didn't see it coming. Then again I could be wrong and it was scripted and it's just Ray enjoying Venkman's antics.

Anyone else notice this?
That line was in fact improvised (as were many of Bill's lines), and the "Smirk" was all Dan's. I can't remember where I saw this, but there was an artical about GB1, where Dan said that he and Harold couldn't stop laughing in the scenes they had with Bill (Murray), and that it was a wonder that they even finished filming. :cool:

As a matter of fact, if read the original script, you will notice that there was A LOT of improvisation.http://www.gbfans.com/ghostbusters/script/
    The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]