Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Quendor
I think that condition would be more likely to occur with the movie "Alien", actually. I know she's naked in some movie or other, but that won't affect people who only have basic cable :-P
By rpburke1978
I get a semi from the towel scene in GB II -- especially because of the beads of water running down her back and shoulders. :cool:
By Kid Chameleon
I don't think sex really comes into it with the GB films. Sigourney Weaver is a great actress, but I'm too young to find her attractive; she's only two years younger than my father.

One of the things that makes the GB films so great is that the sexuality is kept to a minimum. The only blemishes I can think of are the tacky relationship scenes in GB2. On the whole, I prefer the more explicit nudity in films like Caddyshack and Animal House.

I saw Sigourney Weaver appear naked in a film about a woman being accused of child molestation. On the Sexometer, it's up there with Kathy Bates in About Schmidt.
By Dan AKA
Central Ga Ghostbusters wrote:She was pretty hot in Galaxy Quest.
I can get behind that statement.
By Spooky
If the women is bad in bed I might turn on Ghostbusters till its over...

"Uhhh yeah baby that is it...right there...so awesome"
"Ha! He called him pecker!"

"What hun?"

"Ummm touch my pecker...yeah!"
By kind2311
lol @ this thread

if u guys want itty-bitty Weaver titties u gotta check out "Half Moon Street"(big hair 80's Weaver), "Death and the Maiden" and "A Map of the World"

By enchanted unicorn
kind2311 wrote:lol @ this thread

if u guys want itty-bitty Weaver titties u gotta check out "Half Moon Street"(big hair 80's Weaver), "Death and the Maiden" and "A Map of the World"

true, i did a google images search of her once....Yowza! safe search off yeah!
By Donkey8012
That would be the reason that I feel differently than you, Foos.
By Donkey8012
Touche...
By Boomerjinks
ted+annette wrote:You guys want HOT? Four words "Gorilla's In The Mist." Aww yeahh!! :walterpeck:
Gorilla Is In The Mist?

I have this week commenced my most ambitious proje[…]

I haven't had Xbox Live for a while, but I'm consi[…]

I cut out the middleman and sprayed my pack and ba[…]

I'm hoping we'll see another set when the next F[…]