Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Gannon
Hello faithful masses...

Incase you missed (read as ignored) my intro post on the other forum, i thought i would slap a post here to talk about a project i am working on for July...

I run a comedy night in London... Don't worry, it's a free night - so i'm not after your pennies, just support... The night is called GEEK NIGHT OUT (you can find us on Twitter as GeekNightOut or on Facebook under All Things Geek - join up!).

Basically, the night is for stand ups to talk about their favourite geek passion in a humourous and entertaining way.

In July i am planning a Ghostbusters Special to help celebrate the 25th Anniversary of the film... I want to hear from any one who has any stories about the movie, any favourite moments or what the film has meant to you... all that kinda stuff.

Also, anyone who would love to be a part of the night and can help in any way would be deeply appreciated.

We run the night every 2nd and 4th Thursday of the month and we cover all kinds of geekdom... If you ever want to come along, as i say, its free, so feel free to pop in one night...

(we have a Watchmen special this thurs btw)

Anyway, yes, i'm a huge Ghostbusters fan and would love to make a night of comedy based around it if possible and any help from you guys... or if you just want to put bums on seats for us, we'd love that..

Thanks

Paul
By Gannon
...hello again folks...

I wanted to add more to the above ask... basically, for my ghostbusters specia in June, i want to hear any stories from people about their first experiences watching GB or just stories about GB that mean a lot to them... In the show we'll be mixing comedy with facts to kind of get behind the film a little and talk about the fandom.

If you have anything you would like to contribute to the night, please post here or get in touch (PMs and the like)

I've been gagging to do a night of geek comedy about GB and thought June would be the perfect place to celebrate the film itself.

Obviously i want to promote the night - but for the record its a free comedy site, so im not trying to hoodwink anyone or come across as a viral promoter... i'm a genuine passionate fan, who has managed to wrangle a way that he can talk about his favourite thing and tie it in with my comedy work...

So yes, i'll set a date in June and then ask for any support again - if for nothing other than bums on seats for the night!

ithankyou

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]