Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By MaskMaker
How a fraud like Peter Venkeman EVER aquired a PHD on both Psychology AND Parapsychology...?
Probably bought them from some guy in an alley. Think about it. :eyeroll::sigh:
By Adam Bestler
I don't need to think about it. Pete's best friends were Ray and Egon . . . you don't suppose they helped him along a little bit? Is that unthinkable? :3
Last edited by Adam Bestler on March 16th, 2009, 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Krenzy
AJ Quick wrote:
joegianco wrote:Don't you go spoiling this great movie with your nonfaulty logic and well-founded observations.
:lol:

You never went to college.. did you?
You never studied...
By staticbuster
pretend i dont know anything about script-writting, screenplays, or target audience, and just tell me how the hell this movie ever made it?!?
By Rhapsody
staticbuster wrote:pretend i dont know anything about script-writting, screenplays, or target audience, and just tell me how the hell this movie ever made it?!?
Okay. I'll pretend that for a moment.

Do you want the answer?

LOVE, HEART and SOUL. Pretty simple really.
By ted+annette
Peter Venkman is a fraud, a charlatan and lazy opportunist....but he's not dumb. I've always found Peter to be very intelligent because of his wit and ability to turn every situation to his advantage without ever being caught off guard.

Not all talented or intelligent people have a strong work ethic, especially if they're AWARE of their abilities which Peter obviously is. Some people like this don't buckle down and study and throw themselves into their chosen field, because they're not worried, as far as they're concerned it will all work out in the end so why stress?

Peter was one of these guys who knew all he had to do to get through school was to just cram before every big test and he would be golden...and he would always pass.

He's more street smart than academically smart, that's why he can get a PHD but can't pronounce Hittites.
By Extreme_gb4evr
are you guys kidding? college is so damn easy as long as you don't have to have a real job or a girlfriend. of course the same can be said about life ha ha ha
By Donkey8012
That all depends on the field of study. : )
By rodie
Central Ga Ghostbusters wrote:well if you're gonna bullshit your way through any degrees....those would be the easiest.
Maybe Parapsychology, but definitely not Psychology.
By Zack
Everything ted+annette said. Also it has been said Egon single handedly got him through graduate school. He was smart enough to hook up with guys smarter than him. On the flip side, Ray and Egon probably wouldn't get too far without someone like Venkman who had a mind for advertising and all the smooth talking stuff he did.
By Pete Venkman
Zack wrote:Everything ted+annette said. Also it has been said Egon single handedly got him through graduate school. He was smart enough to hook up with guys smarter than him. On the flip side, Ray and Egon probably wouldn't get too far without someone like Venkman who had a mind for advertising and all the smooth talking stuff he did.

Which is why Venkman's the mouth while Ray's the heart and Egon is the brain. What role Winston plays I don't know.
By yankeetrex
Pete Venkman wrote:
Zack wrote:Everything ted+annette said. Also it has been said Egon single handedly got him through graduate school. He was smart enough to hook up with guys smarter than him. On the flip side, Ray and Egon probably wouldn't get too far without someone like Venkman who had a mind for advertising and all the smooth talking stuff he did.

Which is why Venkman's the mouth while Ray's the heart and Egon is the brain. What role Winston plays I don't know.
Let me take a stab at this.......Token Black Guy.......?
By The Joker
Pete Venkman wrote:

He's the everyman. The common sense guy. The man who brings some reality to bear when Ray, Egon and have their head in the clouds. :whatever: Don't mess with the Zedd.
By Wiggyof9
Pete Venkman wrote:

He's the muscle, for those pesky times a ghost tries to lock you in a dark room and burn you alive.
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
It sounds like your saying peter is dumb,just cus hes a smart a** dose not mean hes not got a brain.How dare you speak of Venkman that way for shame lol :cool:
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?