Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Michael Scott
Guess who I sat next to today at TGIFriday's? It was our old buddies Pete, Ray, and Egon...or at least the picture of them standing in front of the firehouse with the clothes and gear they had in the commercial Dana saw. I guess my GB nerdiness was bleeding through pretty good today for the hostess to put me there, since I wasn't even wearing a GB shirt today (rare day, huh?). I'm sure most of the restauants in the chain have a photo like that on their wall collages, but it was the first time for me to notice one. I thought it was cool.
By RavenEffect
That's so hilarious. My fiance and I have gone to TGI Friday's at random times. We don't go very often, so if and when we do it is always at some random time. It's not even always the same TGI Friday's. However, somehow they ALWAYS wind up sitting me right next to something Ghostbusters related, even if I'm not wearing a Ghostbusters shirt that day. It is so funny! Just recently, a month or so ago, it was the shot of the guys in their gear with Venkman looking like he's about to fire his stream. I think it is the one one the DVD box from the old DVDs (not the more recent double set with the green slime).

I even went with my team to a different TGI Friday's my fiance and I had never been to with my team at a place I worked a few years ago, and we all wound up being seated right next to a huge Ghostbusters symbol. LOL! It's like they know me, or something.
By Dr.D
One time at band camp...

Seriously, The TGI Friday's by my house has a huge no-ghost logo, an Ecto-1 model and poster on the wall.
By Quendor
Dr.D wrote:One time at [ghostbuster] camp...
...this girl stuck a neutrona wand up her...oh, wait, are we not telling sick stories?
By mikey2004
AJ Quick wrote:One time when I was a kid.. I had dinner in front of a Proton Pack at Planet Hollywood.

I had dinner beside the Unifroms and proton packs at Planet Holywood in Times Square. The Oreo cheesecake was lovely
By Some_Guy
So far every restaurant I've gone to with shit on the walls had something Ghostbusters related.

Usually the 1:16th Die-cast or the poster.

Every die-cast I've seen is missing it's lightbars, too.
By Radar
AJ Quick wrote:One time when I was a kid.. I had dinner in front of a Proton Pack at Planet Hollywood.
Was it the Nashville PH by any chance? If so, I devoured a cheeseburger in that very same seat in October of '99 right before a Predators game. A cheesburger in front of a proton pack and a Preds win...it was a pretty good night.

Wow this looks amazing! I really enjoyed reading […]

@gpstar, Thanks for all this info. I’m wor[…]

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg