Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Ectofiend666
*YIKES :sigh: ...If I wasn't a "completionist" I'd pass this over in a heartbeat :cool: ...

*And I still just might:whatever: ...

*Cheers.
By Wiggyof9
The main issue is the face is way too small for the body.

The weird thing is stay puft is dead on and usually it's the simply designs that are tough to nail.
By yankeetrex
That is what Slimer would have looked like after a full meal at the Sedgewick Hotel, had he not been interrupted.........
By JDW
I dont care Im buying it. Cause its ghostbusters.
By thaghostbuster
dont think it was done to well as someone said it reminds me of a pair ! lol but im sure ill still buy it, i hope he holds money better than he does food, it goes right through his bottom in the ball room is what i mean...... :sigh: .
By Spiked-Angie
I'm waiting for the Mr. Stay Puft bank to arrive, should be sometime in August. It looks pretty awesome!
http://dyn2.media.forbiddenplanet.com/p ... e-true.jpg
By LUDY
Yeah... this bank is definately NOT screen accurate, that's for sure. I'll probably get it though, since it IS Ghostbusters afterall, and we don't see much new GB merchandise these days.

I don't know why, but all these companies out there seem to have the hardest time nailing the ol' spud's likeness. I wasn't happy with NECA's figure/bobblehead either, and the prototype for the upcoming Mattel Slimer looks like the worst yet! So far, the statue that came with the Slimer Edition of the video game is the best sculpt by far... probably because it was designed by the original artist. :whatever:
By Spiked-Angie
I just been to eBay and some people are auctioning the Mr. Stay Puft bank for $24 and up...I don't think it's officially available yet. These are 2009 Comic Con Exclusives.
By Johnny Starquest
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

I'm a little fuzzy on the size of Stay Puft. I've seen 8", 11", and one guy on ebay stating 12". The one on ebay thats 12" is selling for around $70, but its on sale right now for $10 off (rip off). I also read it was originally 8' but changed to 11". I hope someone knows because its getting confusing. I'll probably get him anyway, but 11" is more tempting than 8". Thanks in advance.

heres the rip off link. http://cgi.ebay.com/SDCC-2009-Ghostbus ... 2|294%3A50

We're bringing you the latest updates to the GBFan[…]

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

This is awesome, One time. I love reading explanat[…]

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]