Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Rayban
Zack wrote:not yet I believe.

cross your fingers for the best.
I'll be pretty sad if this doesn't make it to bluray along with GB1. I'm looking forward to watching GB2 over the first in high-def, as I've already seen GB1 on DirecTV in HD.
By Zack
I heard through the "grapevine" that it might be withheld to give it a worthy treatment. Boy let's hope so!

If so, sadly they couldn't get it on time for the 20th anniversary.(GB's 25th) but hopefully if it is true, the wait will be worth it.
By Rayban
Zack wrote:I heard through the "grapevine" that it might be withheld to give it a worthy treatment. Boy let's hope so!

If so, sadly they couldn't get it on time for the 20th anniversary.(GB's 25th) but hopefully if it is true, the wait will be worth it.
Yeah let's hope, I wanna see all the promos, interviews, behind the scenes, deleted scenes and so on in the GB2 Bluray :)
By ted+annette
Pie in the sky i know but I was hoping that it was being held back so that new documentary Cleanin Up The Town could be included. Let's face it the GB blu ray hasn't got any extras to be excited about, nothing comprehensive or deep, so you never know.

The upcoming Blu ray of American Werewolf in London is going to feature a brand new documentary called Beware the Moon and it was made by the same crew behind this GB doco so it would make sense that this is why they're holding back GB2 from Bluray becuase without that who knows how we're going to end up seeing this documentary when it's finished.
By rodie
Maybe they're doing an extended cut and that's why it wouldn't be ready in time? Hey a guy can dream right...
By tylergfoster
From the DVDTalk boards, someone asked Ivan Reitman a tthe Blu-Ray premiere in LA about this and he said:
oh and when asked about the bluray about ghostbusters 2 he said sony was working on it, and he also answerd a question about the possibilities of including special features on ghost busters 2 his response was if they can locate footage and other elements to use for special features they would
Sounds like good news to me.
By Barbatus
I hope we will see GB 2 on Blu-Ray in the near future. What worries me a bit though is that Men in Black was released on Blu-Ray a year ago and there still isn't a word about the release of MIB 2 (not that I'm holding my breath for it). Wouldn't the best chance to sell a less beloved sequel be a simultaneous release with the first movie?

Here is hoping that they won't wait with the Blu-Ray release of GB 2 till its 25th anniversary...
By Letmebleed75
if it waits for gb2 anniversary then you will see a grown man cry
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?