Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Listen to these 2 poor misinformed souls or complete cynics bash Ghostbusters on Amazon.com!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE LANGUAGE!, October 3, 2004

A Kid's Review
The movie is great and I was so excited to see it but they include horrible words not even for kids 10-! My family and I had to count how many we caught! It is PG and it sure did scare me!

It's about 4 friends that think they can fight ghosts... but one day they get this call from this lady that thinks she has a ghost in her frezer, she sees a small little world and the lady's eggs are cracking and boiling when they are on the counter not being watched or even toutched!

Only one of the ghostbusters come, thinking that is is small only needing one ghostbuster, he checks the lady's freezer and sees that nothing is there, he trys to make the lady think that her freezer is empty-noo ghosts! FINALLY the lady says ok I believe you but she really thinks something is there, but as h e is leaving he admits that he really likes her but the lady thinks he is VERY crazy so she doesn't want himm to like her!

Later they see eachother in a store and one of the ghostbusters asks to go on a date with the lady and of course she doesn't really want to but somehow she does.

When the date was planned the ghostbuster arrives at her house, but right before he comes the lady looks in her freezer and sees a small little world like last time!

She closes her freezer and hears the doorbell, it is the ghostbuster! He comes in but it is not the same lady she is a mean old something anything but nice lady like she was!

That's all I saw..

This one takes the cake....

1.0 out of 5 stars The KKK Busters?, April 22, 2009

By Star Bux "Citizen Cane" - See all my reviews

This review is from: Ghostbusters (Widescreen Edition) (DVD)
This movie is soo offensive, that you can only hope that it was made as an experiment in 'reverse psychology'. I saw this movie years after it appeared in the movie theatres. And when I saw it, I was appalled. Not simply at the movie,
but remembering the reaction of teachers and classmates. What was with that token black guy? The movie is soo racist. There is even a scene where the black guy is ignored as they try to enter a restaurant. What really appalled me was the lack of protest by "fellow" classmates, or classroom teachers who seemed to be of the opinion that this movie was "fun" to watch. It is simply sickening. Not simply because of the racist content, but the lack of protest by the movie-going public. Reminds me of that scene from the movie, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, starring Jason Scott Lee and Lauren Holly, where they are sitting in a movie theatre watching Jerry Lewis make fun of Japanese people, while the white audience laughs. FAIR is a word which appears in the Bible (KJV) and it means "feminine beautiful" and not white. But just as words are given definitions in dictionaries to suit a political economy, so are movies made to promote a certain mindset. When will mankind evolve? Or will they remain "cowboys" (cattle) fit to be slaughtered for their sinful deeds? Maybe this movie was made to hit a chord in the audience, to suggest to them that white society is damned for a reason: They judge others on the basis of skin colour, rather than behaviour. The KKK like to wear sheets, walking around looking like ghosts, and are monsters, sodomites really.

:walterpeck::sigh:

*Feel free to express your anger or outrage regarding these bullshit reviews*
Well, the first one is what it says it is - a kid's review.

Now the second one was completely pretentious and full of unnecessary racial analysis.
Which scene in Ghostbusters has a restaurant ignore Winston?

Refresh my memory on this because I'm completely blanking out.
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

Back In Black wrote:Listen to these 2 poor misinformed souls or complete cynics bash Ghostbusters on Amazon.com!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE LANGUAGE!, October 3, 2004

A Kid's Review
The movie is great and I was so excited to see it but they include horrible words not even for kids 10-! My family and I had to count how many we caught! It is PG and it sure did scare me!

It's about 4 friends that think they can fight ghosts... but one day they get this call from this lady that thinks she has a ghost in her frezer, she sees a small little world and the lady's eggs are cracking and boiling when they are on the counter not being watched or even toutched!

Only one of the ghostbusters come, thinking that is is small only needing one ghostbuster, he checks the lady's freezer and sees that nothing is there, he trys to make the lady think that her freezer is empty-noo ghosts! FINALLY the lady says ok I believe you but she really thinks something is there, but as h e is leaving he admits that he really likes her but the lady thinks he is VERY crazy so she doesn't want himm to like her!

Later they see eachother in a store and one of the ghostbusters asks to go on a date with the lady and of course she doesn't really want to but somehow she does.

When the date was planned the ghostbuster arrives at her house, but right before he comes the lady looks in her freezer and sees a small little world like last time!

She closes her freezer and hears the doorbell, it is the ghostbuster! He comes in but it is not the same lady she is a mean old something anything but nice lady like she was!

That's all I saw..

This one takes the cake....

1.0 out of 5 stars The KKK Busters?, April 22, 2009

By Star Bux "Citizen Cane" - See all my reviews

This review is from: Ghostbusters (Widescreen Edition) (DVD)
This movie is soo offensive, that you can only hope that it was made as an experiment in 'reverse psychology'. I saw this movie years after it appeared in the movie theatres. And when I saw it, I was appalled. Not simply at the movie,
but remembering the reaction of teachers and classmates. What was with that token black guy? The movie is soo racist. There is even a scene where the black guy is ignored as they try to enter a restaurant. What really appalled me was the lack of protest by "fellow" classmates, or classroom teachers who seemed to be of the opinion that this movie was "fun" to watch. It is simply sickening. Not simply because of the racist content, but the lack of protest by the movie-going public. Reminds me of that scene from the movie, Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story, starring Jason Scott Lee and Lauren Holly, where they are sitting in a movie theatre watching Jerry Lewis make fun of Japanese people, while the white audience laughs. FAIR is a word which appears in the Bible (KJV) and it means "feminine beautiful" and not white. But just as words are given definitions in dictionaries to suit a political economy, so are movies made to promote a certain mindset. When will mankind evolve? Or will they remain "cowboys" (cattle) fit to be slaughtered for their sinful deeds? Maybe this movie was made to hit a chord in the audience, to suggest to them that white society is damned for a reason: They judge others on the basis of skin colour, rather than behaviour. The KKK like to wear sheets, walking around looking like ghosts, and are monsters, sodomites really.

:walterpeck::sigh:

*Feel free to express your anger or outrage regarding these bullshit reviews*
What movie were THEY watching? Black guy ignored @ a resturant? And to the kid review... They have to keep in mind the PG-13 rating wasn't invented yet...and I thought GB1 was R rated...
Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

For the legacy shell, what aspects are damage that[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]