Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Jairus
Andystone316 wrote:One can't help but think what GB would have been with Belushi in it...
It wouldn't be at all the movie we know now, but I'm positive it would have been every bit as good. Aykroyd and Belushi made too good of a team for it not to have been amazing.

I honestly think I would have enjoyed Belushi more than I did Murray.

Go ahead, pelt me with overripe fruit now.
Teliwhy wrote:
Andystone316 wrote:One can't help but think what GB would have been with Belushi in it...
It wouldn't be at all the movie we know now, but I'm positive it would have been every bit as good. Aykroyd and Belushi made too good of a team for it not to have been amazing.

I honestly think I would have enjoyed Belushi more than I did Murray.

Go ahead, pelt me with overripe fruit now.
Well we'll never know. Although Belushi was a comedy superstar when he died it really makes you wonder what stratosphere GB would've put his career into and what it would've led to. God there's no end to the possibilities to where Belushi could've gone had he lived on and been in GB.

Furthermore would Murray have broken into the Hollywood elite without GB? Stripes was a hit sure but it was small potatoes compared to GB? HOWEVER if Murray hadn't done GB then he probably wouldn't have gotten The Razor's Edge made which means he wouldn't have fallen into that crucial four year hibernation from movies and MAY have instead made more films during the latter part of the 80's, having a very different kind of career.

Also what if Belushi accidently prevented Murray's parents from meeting and had to make sure they kiss at the enchantment under the sea dance ...... (head explodes)
ted+annette wrote:Furthermore would Murray have broken into the Hollywood elite without GB? Stripes was a hit sure but it was small potatoes compared to GB?
This raises a good point. If Bill was never Peter Venkman, would his career be what it is today? I sincerely doubt it.
    Reboot Proton Pack build 2016

Hi Y'all! :) I am resurrecting this thread because[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]

Hasbro Ghostbusters

I thought 6 inch was 6 inch.. I just looked the m[…]