Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By 69428scj
I just got done watching GB2 and noticed that at the end where they show Louis running out of the firehouse they pan just a little bit too high to show the "Hook and Ladder CO. 8" sign. Anybody else ever notice this?
By Kingpin
It was one of the many little details that was forgotten about in the rush to get the film finished, the bigger glaring error of the shot is the fact that you can see the interior of the real New York Firehouse, despite the fact it's supposed to be (in the film universe) the one with the green and white tilework.
By Spiked-Angie
Zander Yurami wrote:thanks. I have been looking for a reason to watch GBII again.

XD
Me too, but it's not a good enough reason for me.
By Ryusui
Kingpin wrote:It was one of the many little details that was forgotten about in the rush to get the film finished, the bigger glaring error of the shot is the fact that you can see the interior of the real New York Firehouse, despite the fact it's supposed to be (in the film universe) the one with the green and white tilework.
I don't know that I ever noticed that. Now I guess I also am going to have to watch it again. But of course, who can watch GBII without watching GBI first?
By lovers
I spotted it 2 more times......
The first time you can only partially see it though, is during the montage just after the court scene when the guy is cleaning the new GB 2 sign.
69428scj wrote:I watched it again recently and saw another exterior shot where the whole sign was in full view, they didn't even try to hide it....first person to find it gets a prize!
Is it the very next scene after Dana says to Oscar "Interesting role model for you Oscar, huh"?

Do i really win a prize??????
By AJ Quick
I just think they didn't really want to do much to the firehouse as it had become more popular / renovated / busier. I don't really see the whole "Hook and Ladder 8" sign as a problem because there are other such places that would have kept it up for historical value.

That being said.. it was a functioning firehouse and they probably only spent one (or 2) day / night doing exterior shots.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]