Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By SonofSamhain
What exactly is that object Peter hands Egon in the scene where he says, "Egon, I'm going to take back some of the things I've said about you." In general, I know what the joke implies, but does anyone know what that object is?
Last edited by SonofSamhain on June 5th, 2009, 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
By SonofSamhain
Ryusui wrote:By watching the scene. It's quite visible now that we have DVDs.

You probably just have really good eyes. I've owned the DVD for about five years [I'm watching it as we speak ] & I still can barely make it out. lol. I always thought it was a folded pamphlet or something.
By Ray Stanz GB
SonofSamhain wrote:
Ryusui wrote:By watching the scene. It's quite visible now that we have DVDs.

You probably just have really good eyes. I've owned the DVD for about five years [I'm watching it as we speak ] & I still can barely make it out. lol. I always thought it was a folded pamphlet or something.

i always thought it was like a packet of sugar or other condiment.
By ghostdiva
I used to think it was a pack of ju ju bes when I watched it on VHS, lol.
By RayGBuster
i always thought it was a payday candy bar.
makes perfect sense...
he earned it
By Sledge
Sad part is i saw it in the theater and well I always knew it was. in fact I remember getting the munchies for one during the movie due to that. :crunch:
By mburkit
I just saw the movie last night at the screening in Philadelphia, PA and I can confirm, it is a Crunch bar. I always thought he was handing him a twinkie, since Egon is a twinkie fiend! But after witnessing the event on the big screen for the first time, it is definitely a crunch bar. :crunch:
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

I know very little about Five Nights at Freddy's […]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]