Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
I would just like to see if you guys & gals have done one of your own,as i'm on mine at this time so if you have made one please post your pics thanks :cool:
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
nick-a-tron wrote:here is an ecto-1A kit i built for a client a while ago. was so much fun to build, shame i had to post it back to the owner :) ....

"MY GOD" that is just WOW you did a great job i tip my hat to you sir :cool:
By Dave McFly
I also have done a Ecto 1A model but i corrected the kit's in accurate wheels/tires. the REAL 1/1 car has white steel wheels with four slots in them and chrome 'baby half moon' caps over the lug nuts. and the car has BF Goodwrench Radial T/A tires. I found a set of accurate rims/baby half moon caps in the Revel/Monogram 1958 corvette kit. as for the tires MOST 80s era MPC/AMT Ertl model car kits came with the BF tires. I had a set of them with a little acrylic white paint on the 'raised' areas and combined with the 'correct' wheels/hubcaps it is very dead on (pardon the pun). I do not have the model handy or I would show pictures of it.
By river_of_slime
This past spring I got a AMT Ecto-1a model unopen and it will stay that way till I get a new one...

I plan on making The Evolution of the Ectomobile with the model kits.. I already have it for the diecast/RGB toys :D
By pferreira1983
nick-a-tron wrote:here is an ecto-1A kit i built for a client a while ago. was so much fun to build, shame i had to post it back to the owner :) ....

That looks fantastic!
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]