Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I picked up the slimer back pack today. I also have the gamestop version of the wallet, the gamestop wrist band, and two versions of the belt buckle. One that is straight white from Hot Topic and the version that glows in the dark from gamestop.

Just looking out for the hat, beanie and chain wallet.
Our spencer's said to wait till their back to school sales, because backpacks are usually 50% of then. ;)
The official ghostbusters website has a complete list of all merchandise, and where it will be at.
Gareee wrote:The official ghostbusters website has a complete list of all merchandise, and where it will be at.
Thanks! Found it on the Ghostbusters web site. Oh man! I like the wallet from Spencer's a lot better than the Game Stop one! I really want that now, but the Spencer's website doesn't seem to have it! Grr! I'll have to try at some of the stores nearby.
ProtonCharger wrote:yeah, because its always a good idea to have your wallet outside of your pants. everyone can definitely appreciate free money.
You do realize you can still wear a wallet inside your pants with a wallet chain, right? I'm just making sure since I'm baffled by your statement.
It was a joke. He was being sarcastic. :sigh:

Hey guys I've been doing some updating and adding […]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]

To repost what I said in the other thread: I don'[…]

GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

Hey everybody, this is my first post so let me kno[…]