Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Spook Central's Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary Prize Giveaway is now open.

To help celebrate the 25th anniversary of one of the greatest ghost movies ever made - GHOSTBUSTERS - the long-running website, Spook Central: The Ghostbusters Companion, has gone all-out to give fans a plethora of prizes to honor the momentous occasion. Spook Central has teamed up with the leading producers of Ghostbusters merchandise to offer up a bevy of giveaways. The prize giveaways are planned to include copies of Ghostbusters: The Video Game from Atari, print and e-guides for the video game from Prima Games, Ghostbusters: The Other Side trade paperbacks from IDW Publishing, "There Is No Dana, Only Zuul" T-shirts from Fright Rags, The Real Ghostbusters Volume 1 DVD set from Time-Life, and some items that Spook Central webmaster Paul pulled from his personal collection.

The contest runs from now until June 22, 2009.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Proton Charging's Ghostbusters 25th Anniversary Prize Giveaway is now live and will be running through June 26th.

A little more involving is Ghostbusters Fans' Twitter Contest, which ends on July 1st.
Last edited by spookcentral on June 16th, 2009, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Honestly, I don’t think there is damage from[…]

Greetings

http://i.imgur.com/1kB7fOZ.jpg

I love that people are still making these packs. I[…]

At the moment my interest would be what sorts fo[…]