Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By veter penkman
I know this has been discussed, but on the aniversary I, of course, watched GB1... And an age old question (old to me, at least) came up: How exactly do you imagine Luis and Dana were possessed by their respective spirit inhabitors, being as they were in terror dog form when it happened?

Was is by some kind of onionhead-esque pass into or through their body? Did the lightning/special effect meld from the temple happen in reverse? ( And wouldn't this have been rather noticable since Luis was basically on public display?)
Did both Vinz and Zuul use the same method?

all replies are welcome, even those that make note of my obvious retardity...
By stayinpuft
LOL, like most everyone else here I totally thought you meant something else... Next time, don't say "how did they do it" especially when the characters you are refering to have an implied sex scene...
stayinpuft wrote:LOL, like most everyone else here I totally thought you meant something else... Next time, don't say "how did they do it" especially when the characters you are refering to have an implied sex scene...
No harm, right? Next time I'll ask proper-like. Good times nonetheless.

But it did shock me how many people are here are big blumpkin fans... Although I have to wonder now how many have experienced one fisrthand- and I mean receiving, not giving.

Geez. I should stop before this gets out of hand... Or in the hand, depending on one's preference in subject material.

"Lord, I apologize"...
    PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]