Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RedSpecial
lol i dont know i think i may need to check it out when i get home tonight, the BDlive thing looks interesting.

also i dont know wether to open the car or keep it MIB . choices choices :P
By loyalGHOSTBUSTER
RedSpecial wrote:lol i dont know i think i may need to check it out when i get home tonight, the BDlive thing looks interesting.

also i dont know wether to open the car or keep it MIB . choices choices :P
Well i keep mine in the box,so yeah keep it in there
By Funktion
I also received the Blu-Ray disc yesterday, but my order was from DVD.co.uk, instead of Play.com like yours.
It has been happening a lot with recent Blu-Ray releases in Europe, they are advertised to be released on a certain date, but shops start shipping it sometimes 2 or 3 weeks earlier.

I also received the first volume of the Australian DVD release of Extreme Ghostbusters, so this weekend it will be pretty much Ghostbusters all the way... :mrgreen:
By Boomerjinks
My buddy Will beat the game last night, apparently he got his hands on it through a dist. center in New York City.

Also, Crix's neighbor will be playing the Wii version today so she can write an online review.
By tk7209
Got mine too from Play.com :). Bit disappointed with the keyring though, I though it was going to make the Ecto 1 siren sound not ' Who you gonna call?'
By RedSpecial
did you notice that theres a free ps3 theme included on the disk?

i want to check out the bdlive content but i dont know if i should as you have to register the disk , i might wait untill monday for that.
By pepe008
the only thing iam not too happy with is the picture on the inside of the cover, will not say what it is as many people will not have the blue ray yet, but you will see what i mean.

ps

i was thinking of pre-ordering the game from play, to see if that comes early too?
By biodom
Kane12, from Ghostbusters Center (french forum) got this at the beginning of this month:

French edition got a sleeve (I'm not sure if it's the right word, my mother language is french, but you will see what I mean with the picture...)

And the official release date here is 24th June 2009....
By trialsmike
Also got mine the other day. I have been looking forward to a HD copy of the film but due to how old the film is the transfer to HD isnt much of a difference from the normal DVD, it does look slightly better but it is more gainey looking.

I wasnt expecting HD results but still a little dissapointing. The extra features are awesome though like the making of the video game and the refurb of the ecto 1.
By biodom
RedSpecial wrote:there seems to be two editions, the one with the sleeve and the one in the white box containing the Ecto1b keyring
That's the french edition...I don't think there will be a edition with a white box in france...

But in Belgium, France and Italy, there will have a Special Edition of the video Game with free blu-ray...

And it will look like that:

By GHOSTBUSTERS # 1FAN
biodom wrote:
RedSpecial wrote:there seems to be two editions, the one with the sleeve and the one in the white box containing the Ecto1b keyring
That's the french edition...I don't think there will be a edition with a white box in france...

But in Belgium, France and Italy, there will have a Special Edition of the video Game with free blu-ray...

And it will look like that:

That pic is F***ing Awsome. Belgium, France, and Italy are lucky. we have to get it sepreatly. Damn You Sony !
By biodom
And I think, characters on the green cover are different than the blue one...Faces of Ray, Peter and Winston are totally different...Hard to say for Egon

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]