Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Dreamstalker
Unfortunately I don't think the entire original sequence exists in anything other than script/still form.
Last edited by Dreamstalker on June 21st, 2009, 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Ryusui
Well that can't be right. Cause the dream sequence of Ray getting some "special attention" from a ghost is from that scene...
By GHOSTBUSTERS # 1FAN
Zack wrote:I think if you look closely at the foot of the bed, you can see Ray's proton pack siting there. I believe anyway!
Your right. I seen it in HD
By Ryusui
More or less, Ray and Winston get called out to the fort to check out a ghost sighting. They've been working hellish hours, so as they wander the fort, Ray stumbles into one of the bed chambers and decides to lay down for a bit. Ghost appears, you know what happens.
Winston comes knocking on the door, asking Ray if he's alright. Ray yells back something to the effect of "Later, man!"
By Venkman Blues
How it goes was Ray and winston get called to check out a ghost sighting - and ya there exhausted cause of the hours there keeping , ray goes exploring and finds the room and tries out some of the old style clothes and lies down on the bed - the dream suqence was actaully what did happened was that the ghost seduced ray :) and yes he does yell out 'later man'
the sence was cut - so only the stills and the dream sequence are featured
By giantsloar
69428scj wrote:gotcha, thanks a bunch!
Also to put a context of time in the movie, when Ray and Winston are talking about the dead rising in the ecto driving over the bridge they're coming back from the fort.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]