Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Only 16 listed though. Wonder where the other 4 are.

Because the movies Stripes and Caddyshack are nowhere to be found on that list so far.
Also... where's Aliens? That was an epic movie.
Princess Bride! C'mon Andre the Giant at his finest. INCONCEIVABLE!
Personally I enjoyed Platoon, I think it could be on the list, but also wouldn't be surprised to not see it. However I can see it not making the list also.
Fast Times at Ridgemont High! Spicoli made that movie.
Great Balls of Fire would have never been a constant staple in my generation if it wasn't for TOP GUN! Another movie w/ Tom Cruise running. Family Guy knows why he runs in all his movies.
Die Hard, a universe where everything Bruce Willis touches blows up. That's AWESOME! Need more movies like that.
Batman, Michael Keaton aside it has Jack Nicholson as The Joker. Best Joker for that style, he was amazing and hit the Joker spot on (and no, no debate, you can't compare Heath Ledger to Jack Nicholson, they were totally separate universes, one was from the comic universe of an anarchy and chaotic Joker, and one from a loose-screw Joker, you really have to look at the comic book world to understand this)
Ruthless People and Twins, both seriously hilarious movies with Danny Devito.
And relating that to Ahnold, Predator from '87. Best Predator movie of them all is still the first one.

And Raging Bull shouldn't be #1. It should easily be the Goonies. RB should make #2, nothing can top The Goonies. Period.

Man you just can't make a "top 20" 80's movie list.

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]