Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Ghostbuster1701
Well there really isn't a spot to post this so I thought I'd throw it up here if anyone's interested, Was playing online at retrouprising.com and found a good list of the other GB games made over the years including the arcade game, lol.

http://retrouprising.com/game-menu/?cx= ... &sa=Go#940
By Marc2006
I actually downloaded and tried your Ghostbusters RPG and I have to say I was VERY impressed! You did an excellent job on it and the game kept me interested in it and continuing playing!

Very well done! :cool:
By spikesnewgb
Marc2006 wrote:I actually downloaded and tried your Ghostbusters RPG and I have to say I was VERY impressed! You did an excellent job on it and the game kept me interested in it and continuing playing!

Very well done! :cool:
Thanks :D as you see in the sig though. still working some bugs out. so you might get stuck. but I'm polishing and fixing it almost everyday and updating the links so if you get stuck you can redownload and it;ll more than likely work xD
By DaveFrehley
I tried clicking the link, but the site says:
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
I will take the site's suggestion & try again later. :whatever:
By spikesnewgb
DaveFrehley wrote:I tried clicking the link, but the site says:
The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.
I will take the site's suggestion & try again later. :whatever:
huh. yeah. should be working now. I just uploaded the latest update
By DaveFrehley
spikesnewgb wrote: huh. yeah. should be working now. I just uploaded the latest update
Got it! I have to admit... I am not a big fan of the RPG style games, but I was impressed with this. Good stuff man!
    Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?