Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By sexy sadie
[youtube]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnzH75FlwvU&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UnzH75FlwvU&hl ... 2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Gosh I'm old!

Sara :)
Last edited by sexy sadie on June 28th, 2009, 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By giantsloar
Man I remember the first time I saw that. I was either 3 or 4, and my Mom came home with a VHS tape and said she had something to show me. Obviously in the days before the internet and me being so young I never heard they were making GB2. But I remember that feeling I had when I was watching the tape and realized what it was, I think I remember the beginning the most with all of the slime. I had to of watched it over 100 times that day, that was the whole tape, just the GB2 preview. My mom got a laugh out of my excited reaction, it was probably close to the Nintendo 64 kid lol

In the days of Youtube the story is almost laughable, because all you have to do is type "Ghostbusters 2 preview" and walla! There it is. But I used to consider that tape a valuable part of my GB collection, until the movie came out on tape of course lol.
By noyer
I can't remember the trailer, but I saw this in theaters at age five, after seeing the first one a million times and the RGB cartoon every Saturday morning. Was laughing, scared and in awe. Loved every minute of it.

And these days, even if the flaws are apparent, my love for the film never faulters. I still get a big smile on my face every time, and it warms my heart :D
By Spiked-Angie
Time sure flies doesn't it.
By Meph
Spiked-Angie wrote:Time sure flies doesn't it.
I have a theory that the older one gets the faster time moves for them.
By Quendor
Meph wrote:
You're not the only one...sigh.
By Kid Chameleon
My first memory of GB2 was a TV preview that a friend recorded. As I recall, the preview showed the Van Horne scene and the video game representation (Atari ST/Amiga version, I think). I also remember still shots of Venkman pulling Ray's ears.
By 69428scj
Meph wrote:
I don't want to say it's a fact, but I have read that for the most part almost everyone perceives that. Think about it like this, the more of something you have (in this case time) the smaller each individual item (seconds, hours, days...) is in the overall amount. So, therefore, when you're younger since you have lived less time, it appears as though time is longer (or has a larger amount). I'm not sure I explained it very well, but I hope the point was conveyed.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Both would be out of scale (Mattel too small, DST […]

Oh, another thing - this was made mostly out of sc[…]

Beautiful!! I'm getting this even if finances don[…]

Super helpful thanks. I will read properly when […]