Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By RickH
AMC (Andrew), Ode2kenobi (Ben), and I got together today as Ghostbusters for Sydney's only comicbook expo, Supanova. We absolutely carved it up, we couldn't move 2 ft without having our photos taken. Of course once someone asks for a photo, 10 more people show up to take photos. It was insane! Occasionally we got a chance to take some photos ourselves, but here's my shameless favourite:

We'll post more later, and I'm sure the boys will share their comments as well later on. It was a great day, 6 hours wearing a proton pack and I'm feeling the pain already.

Cheers!
By RickH
Also worth noting is our equipment performed excellently. Not a single failure or broken part after 6 hours in a crowded pavillion and suffering many a bump and knock.
By jettajeffro
Looks like fun.

It's tough to get many of your own pics at an event without haing someone not in gear with you. 6 hours or more on a concrete floor is hard as well. Try San Diego sometime.
By ode2kenobi
This was an amazing day, as Rick said we could'nt go 2 feet without having to pose with 10 people and even had to hide to take a break!

Having Stormtroopers come up and ask for a photo and stand it turn to wait nearly brought a tear to my eye

Thats Andrews, Ricks then mine on the right... a beautiful site!

By ode2kenobi
Rick I couldn't figure out what these Ladies where selling but I know I wanted to buy all of it! :blush:
RickH wrote:AMC (Andrew), Ode2kenobi (Ben), and I got together today as Ghostbusters for Sydney's only comicbook expo, Supanova. We absolutely carved it up, we couldn't move 2 ft without having our photos taken. Of course once someone asks for a photo, 10 more people show up to take photos. It was insane! Occasionally we got a chance to take some photos ourselves, but here's my shameless favourite:

We'll post more later, and I'm sure the boys will share their comments as well later on. It was a great day, 6 hours wearing a proton pack and I'm feeling the pain already.

Cheers!
By RickH
AMD have the best promo girls by far! I've been trying to find their website coz I want a copy of that massive group photo they took of us. No luck so far :(
By RickH
Yeah next time we should pimp ourselves out to one of them promotion companies at Supanova. Make a fortune, and claim all our equipment on tax! hehe.
By AMC78
will be interesting to browse the supanova forums etc in the coming days, there we'll probably find pics of us, us, us and us lol. Probablya few pics of us too. :P
By njukgb
I feel your pain. The first time I went out, full kit, was October 2006 - I was on feet for 10 hours at Chiller Theatre - and was only 2 months after a car accident f**ed up my knee which, unknown at that time, had torn ligaments. My knee was huge at the end of the day, had to sleep with an ice-pack on it. And my shoulders looked red and raw!
By Gareee
ode2kenobi wrote:and we can't forget our new recrut

So....Borak is doing GB3? LOL! Wonder what the deal with the fake mustache was?

And longer events like this is why our packs and guns weigh under 12 pounds... ;)

Great pics, guys!

:crunch:
By RickH
Thanks everyone.

Sheishin, it's a possibility we'll be there, if everyone's keen to do a big Supanova road trip. We've already decided next year to have movie character name tags on our overalls, rather than our own names. Everyone kept asking which character we were, and where's the black guy? Andrew had the right idea wearing a Spengler costume.
By Mjollnir
Haha. Great photos guys. Looked like you had quite a time.
    judo century knee pads

Does anyone have any spare pairs of century judo? […]

From what I understand, from 1990-1991, it was cal[…]

When Did They Begin?

Does anyone know when the first franchise OFFICIAL[…]

The Video Game Lifegard

Chris Hunt in the Facebook Group 3D Printed Ghostb[…]