Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By CraigK
This has probably been brought up many times before... but I'm new here and perhaps we can find a solution.

As a life long Ghostbusters fan, I loved ECTO-COOLER by Hi-C (Coca Cola). Now as an adult, I still crave the ECTO-COOLER as I'm sure many of you do as well.

A Brief History:

Unfortunately, ECTO-COOLER was discontinued in 2001 but was renamed , Shoutin' Orange Tangergreen and in 2006 it was renamed Crazy Citrus Cooler. However, in 2007 Crazy Citrus Cooler was discontinued for good. :angryvigo:

So, now in 2009, where do we go from here? I've heard that certain Ghostbuster websites may have a recipe for it, or atleast are looking for one. But it would be nice if HI-C would listen to the fans and bring it back again. A new movie is coming soon, so I guess its a possibility.

Online petitions rarely work because signatures can be faked. However, another idea is to contact HI-C (Cola-Cola) directly. The Website to contact HI-C Minute Made (Cola-Cola) is here:

http://www.minutemaid.com/contact_us_en.jsp

I sent an email today and perhaps if the ghostbusters community does as well, we can get the ball rolling, its a grassroots style thing, but at this point, to get our ECTO-COOLER back, I'll try anything.

Thank for listening and please share your ideas.

-CraigK
By Not404Error
Arizona Orangeade (found in most gas stations and grocery stores) tastes exactly like Ecto Cooler to me. Bought it accidentally, I meant to grab the mango flavored drink but was pleasantly surprised.
By LUNSFORD
sent a message as well man , lets hope they get the idea

Hi i am a huge fan of youur products, especially ECTO-COOLER !!!!!!! u may or may not know my generation is having withdrawals of our favorite childhood beverage ECTO-COOLER !!!!!!! with the recently released video game & more & more talk of a 3ed instalment of the ghostbusters i feal it would be in your best intrepid to bring back our ECTO-COOLER !!!!!!
sincerely,
Matt Lunsford,
member of gbfans.com

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]