Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Busterchris
I got a kick out of it being green. at least thats what It looked like in the can. Ghostbusters kinda has it's own Alcohol, it's called Crystal Head Vodka :wink:
By neverAcquiesce
Busterchris wrote:I got a kick out of it being green. at least thats what It looked like in the can. Ghostbusters kinda has it's own Alcohol, it's called Crystal Head Vodka :wink:
So it looks like Ecto & Crystal is the Ghostbusters' drink of choice. What to call it...a Slimedriver?
By Gareee
Hmm maybe someone should contact Aykroyd about this idea?
By Busterchris
That Souunds Awesome! I would try it if i Had some Crystal Head Vodka.

AJ, During one of the Ghostbusters video game parties, ( i think it was before the game was delayed the first time ) they had drink recipies that they were serving, named after different parts of the Movie and such. do you remember what they were and where to find them?
By Doctor Venkman
I have a great recipe for a very strong drink that I called Ecto-Cooler...

2 Handles of Vodka
4 2L Bottles of Sprite
12 packets of green kool-aid
1 cup of sugar

Be warned... you'll get f'd up off of this. It tastes great and is really easy to chug down before the effects start to hit.

That said, I'm heading to Ocean City, NJ this weekend... hoping I might be able to find the energy drink somewhere along the boardwalk, and then I'll mix it with my Crystal Head Vodka (FANTASTIC stuff by the way).
By Busterchris
dsl135 wrote:I have a great recipe for a very strong drink that I called Ecto-Cooler...

2 Handles of Vodka
4 2L Bottles of Sprite
1 cup of sugar

Be warned... you'll get f'd up off of this. It tastes great and is really easy to chug down before the effects start to hit.

That said, I'm heading to Ocean City, NJ this weekend... hoping I might be able to find the energy drink somewhere along the boardwalk, and then I'll mix it with my Crystal Head Vodka (FANTASTIC stuff by the way).
What if i don't want to make a gallon of this stuff and just want it in a glass?
By Doctor Venkman
Busterchris wrote:
dsl135 wrote:I have a great recipe for a very strong drink that I called Ecto-Cooler...

2 Handles of Vodka
4 2L Bottles of Sprite
1 cup of sugar

What if i don't want to make a gallon of this stuff and just want it in a glass?
Divide everything by 782... lol, honestly I'm not really sure. But I bet there's some way of figuring it out math wise...

EDIT: Ok, actually, this makes about 30, 12-ounce glasses... so here's my math.

9 ounces Sprite
3 ounces Vodka
1 green kool-aid single packet
1/30th cup of suger (lol, just a pinch I guess)
By Ray Stanz GB
dsl135 wrote:
UltimateGBfan wrote:Just order it off of Amazon then.
I don't really want to pay the $10 shipping on a $2 drink though, lol.

it doesnt cost that much. if you want the merchandise bad enough you will pay for it. i did.

And, lastly, for now, the video that prompted me t[…]

At some point, probably just better off opening up[…]

Spengler/84 wand Gun Track

So...I had more than a little problem with dis[…]

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]