Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Deaditebuster
This has probably been posted before, but I couldn't find it, so here goes:

I've emailed Sony about it (expecting to get the usual "we'll tell you if we find it" response), rewatched the teaser hundreds of times, and emailed Glenn himself.

Nobody knows where it is; does anyone have a better version of the song (I downloaded Zach's Midi; it is awesome)? Any other clues?
By Zack
All I know is they were asked about it in an interview and even they seemed to have no idea where it went. They joked "I think we snorted it" The general sentiment is it's believed to be lost forever. :whatever:
By Doctor Venkman
AJ Quick wrote:I've talked to Glenn and the other guy and they pretty much have no memory of doing such a song.. or know where it is.
You would think they would at least remember doing the song, given how big the movie ended up being. That seems like a "Man, what could've been..." type situation, where you would often wonder if the song you wrote would've been as huge as RPJ's. Very odd that they don't at least remember it.
    Hasbro Ghostbusters

Apparently there are rumours of another announce[…]

Doug Keithley/sponge face/Ghostlab42 made a excell[…]

Did it come out today? Ugh the art is so bad tho[…]