Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Crowbar
Im not sure if anyone posted one here or knows of any sites thats have alternate Ghostbusters bluray covers, but I'm looking for one if anyone knows where I can find one. I love the way the disc looks but I've just never been a dan of the blue slime cover. Thanks for any help :)
There's this anticipated GB 2-pack Blu-Ray discs, but I'm sure the manufacturers will most likely change the design once it becomes available, too bad because I really love the original theatrical GB1 poster.

That looks like a fan-made poster... especially considering it says "Summer 2008"... plus the words "double pack" just sound fan-made to me, rather than professional.

The 2-pack was scrapped, although GB2 is supposedly coming on Blu-ray at some point.

And to answer the OP, I don't have any sources for an alternative cover.
By late
dsl135 wrote:That looks like a fan-made poster... especially considering it says "Summer 2008"... plus the words "double pack" just sound fan-made to me, rather than professional.
I actually made that poster a while ago, when the Bluray version of Ghostbusters was announced, it was early 2008 if I remember correctly...
    GBFANS Ghostlabs light kit

When you say you only have the proton pack light k[…]

I'm not familiar with this one (is it a model?) […]

Also somewhat related question...I don't see giz[…]

Ghostbusters Day 2024

Even if Frozen Empire somehow made a billion dol[…]