Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Hey all!!

I haven't posted here in a LOOOOOOOOng time but I have a question....
I've had this kid's GB2 jumpsuit since I was a kid. I think it's a promo item. I can't find any info on it online. I was thinking about selling it and wanted to get a feel on how much it may be worth. Let me know if you guys have any info.

Thanks,
Splint Mintlock

brad84 liked this
From what I remember it was not a promo item.

I had a few of those back when I was a kid and they were purchased from stores like toysrus and target
they even had a TMNT one

last time I saw one for sale it went for around $30 near halloween time
ProtonCharger liked this
By Spengs
I remember a black and white mail order catalog in the late 80s where I know you could order a kids official Ghostbusters II costume. By this time I had already had a short sleeved flight suit. Knowing what I know now, mine probably came from from an army/navy/uniform store. Where I use to live we had such a store downtown.

I think this mail order catalog had a few other "no ghost" logo items for sale. I also remember the catalog was selling Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle costumes, probably other related items.

It's possible this company was from Florida. I could be mixing it up with Intergalactic Trading. Anyone remember something similar? Over the years I wish I had kept that catalog. Unfortunately for a fan base it wasn't meant to last so it could be scanned.
By JA Slow
Dougger wrote:Found another variant version on Instagram. Notice the expressions of Winston and Ray. Bonkers.

Wow. The color scheme on that image is just ugly! Why didn't the designers put more effort in making the merchandise accurate?
By ecto1matt
Cool. I don't remember seeing those before but I never went to Sears Montgomery Wards or at least I don't remember going to them. I wonder if Lionel's Playworld Zares Pick N' Save or Kmart Jacksonville FL had them.

What the world. They look like zombies or C.H.U.D's although Ray kind of looks like Trash zombie from Return of the living dead with the big open mouth.
By Hoot
Funny. Yesterday I took a meander down to my folks place and my mom had found mine. Well worn and abused to thw point that the knees were patched with dark brown patches.
Still my 6 yr old wants to wear it this year lol

Preview for #2 on DH's page. https://www.darkhors[…]

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker sc[…]

PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]