Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Someone would have to fork up a LOT of money for the batch to be produced and then sell them and at face value. So that person would not get their money back on what they paid to reproduce these for many years.

Im extremely tight on cash right now but I was thinking of printing up window decals for our cars and selling them at material pricing. I probably wont be able to work on this for quite a while though. So much crap going on right now with this house remodel and me working 3 jobs and also going to Disney in a couple months with my 5 year old.
There's definitely some guess work on my part here, but based on the post AJ made about interest in Michael C. Gross pins...
AJ Quick wrote:Estimated Prices:
$1.95 each if 250 sold.
$1.45 each if 500 sold.
$1.24 each if 1000 sold.
$1.00 each if 2000+ sold.

All price estimates exclude shipping.
Now I will say that AJ also mentioned in that post that the shape of the Michael C. Gross pins was going to be different than the Ramis/Kemp ones, so I'm not sure if that affected the price or not.

I have a few Ramis ones still, but I'd even get some more if another run was done. I like giving them out to big fans at events and stuff.
PssdffJay wrote:This is what I was thinking. Not necessarily a whole new patch, but something we can wear as a band like how police officers do around their badge.

I agree. When a member passes away we need to honor them and do something like this over our logo. For example when Ryan passed away and with when Bradley and Todd passed away. Maybe in the future we can all come to an agreement of a tribute standard?
MonaLS liked this
I have been pondering this. What if we just had a simple ribbon armband that was black that you could wear slipped over the patch on the uniform? You could try to do a "Thin Line" on top of it but I would worry about stepping on toes. I initially thought Black and White, but EMTs can sometimes use that rather than blue and white. Or perhaps a citation bar that can be worn on the lapel or under our nametags?

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]