Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Darthdono74 wrote:What about flipping Ramis name and date on that pin?

So have it say Harold Ramis on top,
Then the Spengler in the middle,
And the dates on the bottom?
That makes more sense to me. I do like the idea of the glasses, but the more I look at this design, the more I like it. I also think having the name on top is more honoring.
Morydees wrote:
Darthdono74 wrote:What about flipping Ramis name and date on that pin?

So have it say Harold Ramis on top,
Then the Spengler in the middle,
And the dates on the bottom?
Yeah, that seems to fit a bit better. I'd be all over that as a pin.

I love the design as well. I would get a pin. I agree the text should be flipped, though.
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Here you go guys, I flipped the text around and it does look better:

Shut up and take my money!

(Too lazy to link to a pic of the Fry meme).
I like both alot. I think the glasses would be better for the lapel just for the fact that it wouldn't stand out as much. I put the design of stantz Jr. On my pack because I really do like it. Looks like ghostbusters/biker memorial patch. Either way I like them both. Qualitylapelpins was working on the glasses design as a 1.5" wide metal lapel pin. But I'm cool with either. I'll buy 4 of them for sure. Or two of each if they're both run.
I'm afraid the glasses aren't going to work out. Turns out they weren't 3d like I was expecting.

I guess we're all in on the Dr. Stantz Jr. design.

Dr. Stantz Jr, send me a PM on how you'd like to proceed. I'm sure I could get them made into pins very easily.

Trivia, callbacks etc I noticed so far *Cover A *[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal elec[…]

Any idea when you might get the Goggle metallic la[…]

Be careful removing the Hasbro weathering using […]