Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Here is the pin design:

The silver is high polished silver, and then the red and black are enamel paint.

What does everyone think?
Dr. Stantz Jr., Kingpin, Carpeteria and 1 others liked this
For the special cinema screening in June, I`m gonna wear, together with the German Ghostbusters Fanclub and the "who-ya-gonna-call.de" Team, special designed buttons.

And maybe we`re gonna make some patches we saw on facebook a few days ago. Or we gonna make this also as a button or a pin

Here the Buttons:

And here the patch
Kingpin liked this
The GB font is terrible for readability unless the letters are huge. Anyway, loving the way the design translates to the pin. 10/10, would buy.
That pin design looks great. Stantz Jr. thanks for designing that. AJ - thanks for making the pins happen. I am definitely in for one.

I also like the glasses pin ... too bad that didn't work out how you wanted. Maybe there's still a way to make that happen down the road.
I ordered the pins today.

I ended up ordering a lot, probably more than we actually will need. This was so I could get the price way way down.

The pins are going to cost me $1.19 each.

I don't feel good making any kind of profit off of these, so in order to curb those complaints.... each pin will be $1.00 or 99 cents (plus shipping). I want to do it this as a way to give back, honor Harold and make sure as many fans get these pins as want them. I want everyone to buy as many they will need, and join together and order extras for other fans and franchise members for example. Please order in groups to help save on the amount of work and number of packages I have to send out.

I believe the pins will be ready in 2-3 weeks. They will be put into the shop once they arrive.
That is more reasonable than I expected. But why not charge say $2 or $3 apiece?
AJ Quick wrote: Also. I'm against the idea of making money off of selling patches. But we could conceivably have them made and give any profits to charity.
And then donate the "proceeds" to the vasculitis foundation as mentioned? Are there any legal implications (or just logistical and ethical ones) in doing so? Then GBFans could possibly get some positive press. I know none of that is needed, just offering a suggestion. If that isn't the direction you want to go, then this comment can be disregarded. ;)
I will make a purchase either way.
Dr. Stantz Jr. liked this
If the pins come in before my current order gets sent out, shoot me a PM. Definitely down for a few of them.
I'm excited! Thanks AJ!

Somebody do me a favor and get Ernie Hudson, Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray one of these at a signing! I know Ernie Hudson would wear it at cons with his Ghostbusters suit.

Also if there is a donation option at time of purchase I'd kick in extra $ to help the site or a charity if you want. Just food for though AJ.
I'll be ordering several for my group and for friends as well. Thanks again, AJ, for organizing the run.

Since these pins won't be benefiting the Vasculitis Foundation directly would it be out of hand to post the link to the foundation's website so those that choose to can donate on their own? Maybe a banner or a link on the GBFans front page would be appropriate.
Ecto-1 fan liked this
PKE Meter build project!

DO you have this files on sale?

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]