Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
BSjohnson wrote:I'll be ordering several for my group and for friends as well. Thanks again, AJ, for organizing the run.

Since these pins won't be benefiting the Vasculitis Foundation directly would it be out of hand to post the link to the foundation's website so those that choose to can donate on their own? Maybe a banner or a link on the GBFans front page would be appropriate.
Yes. I'll do that once they are available.

Is there a proper foundation people can give to?
Great design guys

I'll defiantly pick some up for me and my friends at home.
would you take my money early so they can be shipped out right after you get them? Sigourney weaver is coming to the Calgary EXPO April 27 and I would love a pin to give her. I'm not sure if it would make it in time still but I would "pre-purchase" 10 pins If it helped speed up the process.
I will be able to ship most pins within 24 hours of ordering (as long as the order is just for pins).

So that shouldn't be a problem. The system might say a week for shipment, but I will work overtime to get them out as soon as possible.
Dr. Stantz Jr. wrote:Here you go guys, I flipped the text around and it does look better:

I was just thinking, this would look great as a vinyl bumper sticker on a car... What do you all think?
In honor of Ghostbusters day we are doing ONE MORE run of Spengler Lapel Pins.

This is likely to be the last run, so make sure you order one if you missed out on the last runs.

http://www.gbfans.com/shop/harold-ramis ... lapel-pin/
AJ said that he has quite a couple of the pins still left (see this thread: http://www.gbfans.com/community/viewtop ... 30&t=39314)... He says he updated the stock in the shop, but I don't see it, so try to send him a PM and see if there are any left...
I'm probably speaking for a ton of our community, what are the chances of another run of these pins?

The_Y33TER , since the majority of the maker scen[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]

Where do the other ends of the red/yellow wire[…]