Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
In front of all those shiny posters advertising upcoming movies, I swear the Ecto has a little ticket on the windshield that reads "please love me."

It's shine has faded somewhat, and it needs some TLC, but damned if it's not still a beautiful machine.

Poor Ecto. You're better then this. :sigh:
Sony just doesn't care. :( It's really sad. :sigh:

So where's that parked? I'm assembling a crack team to take it, fix it, and return it.
Not even Ray and Winston (Heck, even Roland Jackson himself) would 'never' leave the Ecto-1 in bad condition like this; so sad. :(
By Chace
JA Slow wrote:I thought it was sold in an auction of TV? Whomever owns it obviously doesn't cover it.
SONY owns the car...the only cars sold at auction were the former Universal Studios Florida car (built for use at the park) and a couple that Barris built for fans...This is the one and only screen used Ecto-1 which again, the studio owns, and doesn't give a shit.

The "you can't park that here" car was a different one which was later converted to an Ecto...and Ecto 1-A is a separate car...but that's it...It's not like The Dukes of Hazzard where there were 80 General Lee's
Looks like it's also missing the passenger-side side view mirror.
Why was Sony so against Dan Aykroyd buying it again? They let it rot for decades before doing anything good with it at the last minute.

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]