Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By d_osborn
Barkeff wrote:Thanks for the heads up on the Kickstarter,folks.Got the download and credits(hopefully).I've been wanting to watch this forever.....
Awesome!

A digital download is only $36, plus you get to brag to your friends that you share a movie credit with Aykroyd and Ramis! ....and maybe even Murray! Don't let duelin' docs get in the way of getting this thing funded!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ostbusters
Barkeff liked this
By pyhasanon
So, the rule on Kickstarter is that if it doesn't reach its goal, it doesn't get funded, correct? I really hope it reaches its goal, a real shame if it didn't... How can any Ghosthead out there NOT fund this...?!?
By Barkeff
d_osborn wrote:
Barkeff wrote:Thanks for the heads up on the Kickstarter,folks.Got the download and credits(hopefully).I've been wanting to watch this forever.....
Awesome!

A digital download is only $36, plus you get to brag to your friends that you share a movie credit with Aykroyd and Ramis! ....and maybe even Murray! Don't let duelin' docs get in the way of getting this thing funded!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13 ... ostbusters
Well,yeah,seeing my name roll will rule,but I've been drooling over this thing for a long time, I just wanna see it.Haven't forgotten "Ghostheads",either.Eating is sort of my main priority for a couple weeks,though.
By wishbone
pyhasanon wrote:So, the rule on Kickstarter is that if it doesn't reach its goal, it doesn't get funded, correct? I really hope it reaches its goal, a real shame if it didn't... How can any Ghosthead out there NOT fund this...?!?
Correct.
By Doctor Venkman
As amazing as this project has always seemed, I can't help but kind of start to get a feeling of "so what"... almost like when Aykroyd would come out every few years and say "GB3 is happening."

Like, this documentary has been SO LONG in the process, and then the Kickstarter, and they're still not done... It has just lost a lot of steam for me.

Obviously I will get it when it comes out, and I'm sure it will be amazing. I'm just saying that, at this time, my excitement for this has really tapered off over the 5 or so years it's been in development.
Sav C liked this

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]