Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Me and the wife sat down and watched this together... Dude, this was entertaining as hell, and you hit it right on the head on how it feels to get started in this hobby... And yes, your ass definitely gets it every once in a while... Mine was while walking back to the parking lot after the St Patrick's Day Parade, and definitely from a teenager I'm pretty sure I should not (and did not) interact with after the fact... Sometimes, you just need to walk away... Politely, of course...
GhostBustin_84 liked this
I wish I had attended the St Patrick's Day Parade for real. I've been told your sense of humor is quite "in there". Seriously, the wife and I both enjoyed this monologue. Would love to see more ;)
That was very funny:) You also reminded me of Rob Reiner! You've got a fan in portugal now.

It's sad and lonely to be the only known person with a proton pack in a whole country. Perhaps someday I'll gather the courage to go out in costume somewhere!
Alan,

That was an awesome monologue!! Very funny and entertaining. I loved the photo-buttgrabbing story!

This makes me want to get my uniform done and get out to cons! I just wish there were more GB fans in my area of northeast PA........
portugueseGB wrote: July 9th, 2015, 6:31 am That was very funny:) You also reminded me of Rob Reiner! You've got a fan in portugal now.

It's sad and lonely to be the only known person with a proton pack in a whole country. Perhaps someday I'll gather the courage to go out in costume somewhere!

To the rescue!
    New PKE build

One more video demonstration with handheld operati[…]

Yep, and nightmare on elm street dream warriors.

You can see our Paranormal Boots in action here: […]

Ghostheads

Ghostheads is SO bad. So cringe. Not even in a g[…]