Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By joegianco
OK, so the slime blowers were one trick ponies used to defeat :angryvigo: at the end of the movie but do you think the Ghostbustes would keep them around? And if so what would they use them for? The slime blowers look cool and I always wished that would have used them more, even in RGB.
I have alway thought that they could be very useful for ghostbusting. You could use the slime to free a person who was possesed like in the movie. You could also use it to trap ghosts. I would think that if you slimed down the walls a ghost wouldn't be able to phase through it and get away.
Can anyone else think of any uses? I think about all this crap when I have nothing to do and watch the movies over and over again. I love expanding the GB universe in my head and getting ideas from other people.
By Terrace
I read a cool fanfiction where Winston and Ray filled the slime blowers with dishwashing liquid to fight a group of spirits who were possessing dirt.
By JT94
Filling the blowers with water or foam would have been useful in the first film when they set the walls on fire. Perhaps Louis could walk behind the guys putting out the fires that the proton streams make.

Filling them with marshmallow and stalking Walter Peck where ever he goes just to wind him up.

Filling them with burger sauce to spray onto peoples Kebabs on a friday night.

They could also use them for charity car washes like firefighters have in the UK occasionally

I'm all out of ideas now.
By Terrace
JT94 wrote: Filling them with marshmallow and stalking Walter Peck where ever he goes just to wind him up.

Brilliant! :walterpeck:

Also, sorry I can’t answer the question, but[…]

There's some fun dialogue TV-edits, a replacement[…]

Thanks The_Y33TER ! Confirmation there's no elect[…]

A little sneak preview of one of the bedrock parts[…]