Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By JurorNo.2
Proton Charging just posted this, but in case anyone missed, a fan posted a home movie in which he (as a child) got to meet the cast on the set of Ghostbusters II. Beautiful clip, you have to see!

Last edited by JurorNo.2 on September 2nd, 2016, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EddieSpenser, MonaLS, Sav C and 7 others liked this
JimR wrote:Wow! Thank you for posting this.
You're welcome! I swear, I wasn't even there and yet I can feel the excitement! It's like going back in time. They must have been filming the end since Ray is covered in slime. I love when the father tells the kids, "The ghost must have got him!" and Dan just smiles and nods, revealing no more, lol. And you know, any fan who is down on Murray should watch this clip. :)
By KingKudzu
Wow, folks were so much more laid back about security back then. It's really sweet to see how well the cast treated those kids and the dad. As a father with a 4year old this really was special to watch. It makes me love the cast and crew of the Ghostbusters that much more.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
By JurorNo.2
Just though I'd bump this up again so more fans can see it. I love the part where the kids are telling Dan Aykroyd they have the Ghostbuster action figures. I mean can you imagine, he came up with this story circa 1982, and then just a few years later, random four year olds are telling you what big fans they are. That's why these original SNL guys were special; like William Atherton said once, they used their fame so well.
Sav C, Troy, SpaceBallz liked this
Man, those little yuppie larvae have no idea how lucky they are, haha! I would've been freaking out at that age. I also would've loved to see Winston. I wonder why they didn't give Ernie some love?... Oh, well, it looks like they enjoyed the experience. This was really awesome.
JurorNo.2 liked this
By Hasford1978
I watched this video again just a couple of nights ago, really takes me right back to being a kid again and makes me smile so much.

I love how each actor refers to the other as their character name in front of the kids, those guys really made those kids feel welcome on the set and what a joy to see Harold, he seemed to really love having those kids on set and all of them seemed so approachable
Sav C liked this
I saw this video not long ago and it really reminded me of just how special my own childhood was. I really liked seeing the cast meeting the boys and how they kept in character the whole time. I know that I would have been really excited if I got to meet the cast of Ghostbusters and get my picture taken with the Ecto 1A as well.
Sav C liked this

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]