Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
Commander_Jim wrote:
SSJmole wrote: Batman and robin and batman begins are the same demographic? No.
And Batman & Robin is pretty much the most hated movie of all time, a movie the director apologised to fans for making, so...
I was actually going to mention B&R in my previous post as a perfect example of a movie that changed demographics.
My point was batman to forever = silly over the top comic movies. Batman begins is grounded in realism and very serious. They are different genres and very different audiences. Yet both are loved.

Also batman and robin is bad but fantastic four 2015 is far worse as Mr freeze is so goofy he's super funny lol F4 was just dull. So one is bad in a fun to mock way the other is bad in a a when will this end I have lost faith in humanity way lol
Commander_Jim wrote:
SSJmole wrote: Batman and robin and batman begins are the same demographic? No.
And Batman & Robin is pretty much the most hated movie of all time, a movie the director apologised to fans for making, so...
I was actually going to mention B&R in my previous post as a perfect example of a movie that changed demographics.
SSJmole is right about RGB and GBII though. Noticeable change in demographic there.
JurorNo.2 wrote:Going back to Tatooine and bringing back the Death Star was definitely fan service. You can be a direct sequel and still intentionally appeal to people's nostalgia. It's not that rigid. Anyway, the point is I'm not sure you'd be thrilled with any direction GB16 tried to go in.
Well, Jabba The Hutt was already established as being on Tatooine and was the reason Han was on Tatooine in ANH, so going back to Tatooine wasnt fan service, it was just tying in with the story. I think its a bit of a stretch to say the Death Star 2 was fanservice when its the main plot device of the film.
SSJmole is right about RGB and GBII though. Noticeable change in demographic there.
But isnt that the main reason that people have been hating on it for 25 years? That they aimed it at kid fans of the cartoon? Not that I agree with that myself.
JurorNo.2 wrote:No one could have predicted such a bizarre, mean spirited overreaction. Especially over a comedy. And especially from a fanbase made up of supposed adults. Grown men throwing fits because their favorite toy was given to a child is beyond sad. And apparently it's even more of an outrage that said child is a girl? Jesus...are there any adults in this situation?
I always find this argument rather disingenuous; as more of a rhetorical tactic than anything else. As if this movie's target audience was intended to be children in the first place. The overwhelming opposition to the reboot had nothing to do with children and the sexist outcry was deliberately overblown by Sony/Feig/the media to invalidate all of the legitimate criticism.
pferreira1983 liked this
Kylie Griffin wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:No one could have predicted such a bizarre, mean spirited overreaction. Especially over a comedy. And especially from a fanbase made up of supposed adults. Grown men throwing fits because their favorite toy was given to a child is beyond sad. And apparently it's even more of an outrage that said child is a girl? Jesus...are there any adults in this situation?
I always find this argument rather disingenuous; as more of a rhetorical tactic than anything else. As if this movie's target audience was intended to be children in the first place. The overwhelming opposition to the reboot had nothing to do with children and the sexist outcry was deliberately overblown by Sony/Feig/the media to invalidate all of the legitimate criticism.
Eh, not exactly. The person I was responding to was complaining that the demographic was shifting younger. Whether that's true or not, I was saying that wasn't the horrible thing he was making it out to be. GB84 wasn't intended for children, but children certainly gravitated to it. There's nothing wrong with that happening again.

We will agree to disagree as far as who holds the responsibility for the overblown outcry. All movies have legitimate criticism. Most movies don't have a year long hate campaign against them before they're even written, before they're even seen.

I am starting to see a pattern here. Detractors are attempting to normalize the way the fanbase behaved this year. It's not going to happen, guys. The fanbase went way overboard and everyone knows it.
Sav C, Clifton Sleigh liked this
Commander_Jim wrote: But isnt that the main reason that people have been hating on it for 25 years? That they aimed it at kid fans of the cartoon? Not that I agree with that myself.
No i don't like 2 as its really not fun to me. I loved ghostbusters and real but 2 I just didn't like. Like the painting was dull , his minion wad too creepy. Also the ghost busters proved ghosts exist , saved new York from a 50ft marshmallow man but 2 comes around and people have forgot and they are treated like fruads again. Felt forced.

That's why i prefer reboot to bad sequel. Like I did NOT like episode VII why? Because now I watch an Anakin's death and think its pointless as evil sprung back up so fast too based on stuff said. See how Han and leia ended up and it hurts VI. Or see how.luke hide and it makes him look like a coward despite in V and Vi he would rush into save friends.

Reboots don't hurt but sequels' can remove EVERYTHING good about orginal ending.
Last edited by SSJmole on December 6th, 2016, 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eh, not exactly. The person I was responding to was complaining that the demographic was shifting younger
I was only talking about the demographic changing thing because thats one of the most common responses to anyone who doesnt support this movie, that little girls like it (though thats something Im yet to actually witness in real life or anywhere other than Paul Feigs twitter feed) and we should be so ashamed for not, as you put it, "sharing our toys". Its all part of the same "You're a fanboy/misgynist if you dont like this movie" rhetoric.
Commander_Jim wrote: Well, Jabba The Hutt was already established as being on Tatooine and was the reason Han was on Tatooine in ANH, so going back to Tatooine wasnt fan service, it was just tying in with the story. I think its a bit of a stretch to say the Death Star 2 was fanservice when its the main plot device of the film.
They were good at tying it into the story, doesn't mean it wasn't a bit of a nostalgic rehash of what they already knew would work. ;)
But isnt that the main reason that people have been hating on it for 25 years? That they aimed it at kid fans of the cartoon? Not that I agree with that myself.
Maybe that's why some hard cores hated on it, I think most people just saw it as a not-as-good rehash.
Commander_Jim wrote: Its all part of the same "You're a fanboy/misgynist if you dont like this movie" rhetoric.
Thing is, none of this started with GB16. Spend some time on YouTube, and you will see this bizarre movement of bitter little men whining about how they're victims of feminism. I had a friend who was utterly swallowed up by this MRA stuff until he became impossible to live with (and btw, I've had similar experiences with friends who turned feminist, so no, I'm not playing favorites). Sure, feminists can be a bit extreme at times. But how is creating the male equivalent supposed to be an improvement? Maybe you don't personally identify with those people, but a lot of that same rhetoric was used to bash GB16 (again, before it was even written or seen). It's also why Trump was elected, btw, so I don't think we can claim any longer than it was merely a vocal minority.
Last edited by JurorNo.2 on December 6th, 2016, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SSJmole liked this
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Commander_Jim wrote: Well, Jabba The Hutt was already established as being on Tatooine and was the reason Han was on Tatooine in ANH, so going back to Tatooine wasnt fan service, it was just tying in with the story. I think its a bit of a stretch to say the Death Star 2 was fanservice when its the main plot device of the film.
They were good at tying it into the story, doesn't mean it wasn't a bit of a nostalgic rehash of what they already knew would work. ;)
I'd say both. Han going back was part of his story in IV V and finished with Jabba not really fan service as it was important.

However death star 2 was fan service. I mean what reason is there to build another death star so fast and with a bigger weakness. It was fan service.

So 1 is and 1 isnt. As look at them like one story. In lion king simba returning is not fan service as it was important for the character.

Death star 2 and 3 ( starkiller base) are fsn service completely.
JurorNo.2 liked this
I despise MRA's. They are pathetic little pussies who have no right to speak for men, or even call themselves men. It annoyed me to no end when they latched themselves onto the anti-Ghostbusters'16 bandwagon. But they didnt start the controversy. Their MO is to seek out any already existing controversy that involves sexism or feminism, latch on to it like a parasite and exploit it. The same as what their arch-enemies the feminist bloggers do. Which is exactly what happened with GB. But the controversy started within about an hour of the movies announcement and the first blogs started appearing accusing anyone of not supporting the film to be a misogynist woman hater when at that point the main point of contention for fans was that they didnt want a remake with a different cast.
It's also why Trump was elected
I'd say the reason Trump was elected is because middle class america is feeling very disenfranchised about the ever declining jobs and opportunity and sense that America is changing for the worse and would have voted for Charles Manson if he promised to bring jobs back and to bring the middle class back and make the country what it used to be.
SSJmole liked this
SSJmole wrote: However death star 2 was fan service. I mean what reason is there to build another death star so fast and with a bigger weakness. It was fan service.

So 1 is and 1 isnt. As look at them like one story. In lion king simba returning is not fan service as it was important for the character.

Death star 2 and 3 ( starkiller base) are fsn service completely.
I dont disagree about Starkiller Base. I rolled my eyes at that one. But I dont think that in 1983 people were all that nostalgic about the Death Star that the movie makers thought bringing it back would make people happy because it reminded them of ANH. The movies were all fresh. Most people put Death Star 2 down to lazy writing rather than fan service. Though personally I think it made perfect sense. The Empire has been embarassed by the rebels destroying the super weapon they created to keep planets in line. Making a bigger, better one makes sense.
SSJmole liked this
Commander_Jim wrote: when at that point the main point of contention for fans was that they didnt want a remake with a different cast.
Again though, that doesn't really explain the utter venom that developed. It wasn't the first remake with a different cast and it won't be the last. There are so many other movies that deserved the year long beating GB16 got. There's no way to normalize what happened in this particular case.

And you say it's not about women, but then you're annoyed that GB became a vehicle for giving girls characters to root for, because you think GB has been primarily for men. It does feel like the same old feminist/MRA debate points.
I'd say the reason Trump was elected is because middle class america is feeling very disenfranchised about the ever declining jobs and opportunity and sense that America is changing for the worse and would have voted for Charles Manson if he promised to bring jobs back and to bring the middle class back and make the country what it used to be.
Oh that's definitely a huge part of it as well. But a lot of it was that people are sick of political correctness. I agree with them on that. But I do NOT agree with their methods of opposing political correctness.
JurorNo.2 wrote:I am starting to see a pattern here. Detractors are attempting to normalize the way the fanbase behaved this year. It's not going to happen, guys. The fanbase went way overboard and everyone knows it.
JurorNo.2 wrote:
Commander_Jim wrote: Its all part of the same "You're a fanboy/misgynist if you dont like this movie" rhetoric.
Thing is, none of this started with GB16. Spend some time on YouTube, and you will see this bizarre movement of bitter little men whining about how they're victims of feminism. I had a friend who was utterly swallowed up by this MRA stuff until he became impossible to live with (and btw, I've had similar experiences with friends who turned feminist, so no, I'm not playing favorites). Sure, feminists can be a bit extreme at times. But how is creating the male equivalent supposed to be an improvement? Maybe you don't personally identify with those people, but a lot of that same rhetoric was used to bash GB16 (again, before it was even written or seen). It's also why Trump was elected, btw, so I don't think we can claim any longer than it was merely a vocal minority.
It sounds like you are conflating several different things here: MRA's, the GB fanbase, and Trump supporters. Indeed, feminism and MRA's are two sides of the same coin. Not much difference there except for gender. Considering that Paul Feig openly politicized this movie, I don't see why it's any surprise that it garnered a political backlash. The latest two Star Wars installments feature female leads, but it hasn't received the backlash that GB16 did, for many reasons, but largely because it's not pushing a political agenda. The protagonists happen to be female - it's just part of the story; it's not the purpose of the story.
Kylie Griffin wrote:
JurorNo.2 wrote:I am starting to see a pattern here. Detractors are attempting to normalize the way the fanbase behaved this year. It's not going to happen, guys. The fanbase went way overboard and everyone knows it.
JurorNo.2 wrote:
It sounds like you are conflating several different things here: MRA's, the GB fanbase, and Trump supporters. Indeed, feminism and MRA's are two sides of the same coin. Not much difference there except for gender. Considering that Paul Feig openly politicized this movie, I don't see why it's any surprise that it garnered a political backlash. The latest two Star Wars installments feature female leads, but it hasn't received the backlash that GB16 did, for many reasons, but largely because it's not pushing a political agenda. The protagonists happen to be female - it's just part of the story; it's not the purpose of the story.
Oi... The leads just happened to be female in GB16 as well. You guys are still fixating on the marketing over the movie itself.

And Star Wars got a pass because Rey was your typical female action hero trope -- the hot, super serious ass kicker. She didn't challenge fan boy sensibilities.
JurorNo.2 wrote: Again though, that doesn't really explain the utter venom that developed. It wasn't the first remake with a different cast and it won't be the last. There are so many other movies that deserved the year long beating GB16 got. There's no way to normalize what happened in this particular case.
Look at the election and the amount of partisan hysteria on both sides. That wasnt normal. GB was a microcosm of that. The same feminist and alt right/MRA bloggers and commentators whipping up a frenzy over that were the same ones who did it over Gamergate (arguably where this all started on the internet) before they attached themselves to other controversies, one of them being Ghostbusters. You had people who had never shown any interest in GB before were suddenly using it for their cause to battle over. Meanwhile most fans just felt like I imagine James Rolfe did, caught in the middle of it all for simply not wanting a new cast or thinking the trailers looked awful.
And you say it's not about women, but then you're annoyed that GB became a vehicle for giving girls characters to root for, because you think GB has been primarily for men
No, I simply recognise the fact that young girls and grown men obviously have vastly different tastes in movies to one another. You dont need to go down to the cineplex to see what movies people are lining up for to know that. A vehicle for giving young girls characters to root for is hardly going to be the kind of movie that appeals to men. As I said, Im all for more movies giving girls heroes who are not Disney princesses. But taking something that already has a built in fanbase and aiming it an entirely different demographic is a disaster waiting to happen. Everyone saw GB flopping at the box office coming a mile away for that reason.
JurorNo.2 wrote:Oi... The leads just happened to be female in GB16 as well. You guys are still fixating on the marketing over the movie itself.

And Star Wars got a pass because Rey was your typical female action hero trope -- the hot, super serious ass kicker. She didn't challenge fan boy sensibilities.
Marketing is what's supposed to entice people to go see a movie. It was politicized from the beginning as details were being revealed and the more backlash it received, the more staunch Feig and Sony became instead of taking a step back and reevaluating the direction it was headed. He even shot additional scenes to poke fun at the backlash online, and now that it's all said and done, they want to whine because it bombed at the box office.
Commander_Jim wrote: No, I simply recognise the fact that young girls and grown men obviously have vastly different tastes in movies to one another.
Um, heh, expect I'm living proof that life's not that simple. And I'm far from alone.
Kylie Griffin wrote: Marketing is what's supposed to entice people to go see a movie.
It shouldn't become more important than the movie. Especially not months after the movie's been released. That's just fans stubbornly wanting to hold on to their first impression and never wanting to be challenged.

And again, we will not be agreeing regarding who started the politicizing.
Sav C, SSJmole, Kingpin and 2 others liked this
Commander_Jim wrote:No, I simply recognise the fact that young girls and grown men obviously have vastly different tastes in movies to one another.
1. So do grown men and little boys but if they like something the men do its ok right?

2. Explain Bronies

3 its not always different. Little girls like Lion King and that is a damn good movie. Also I'm a 31 (curse you today's birthday I want to be 30 again lol) man. Yet I like Ghostbusters Answer the call and Supergirl TV show and Tangled as much as i like the "man" stuff like my die hard or Deadpool or WWE shows. Somethings transcend age and EVERYTHING should transcend gender stereotyping

4 Grown men and little girls. Huh I thought this thread was about how women in the fandom could feel alienated in the fandom. With how many say they shouldn't they were little girls when they saw Ghostbusters original (seriously lots of women also enjoyed orginal growing up) I guess that means grown men can't like it right? Gee I didn't know I shouldn't watch orginal anymore as I am a grown man and lots of girls liked it.
Joe Dirt: So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, kick but, or screaming mimis?
Kicking Wing: No.
Joe Dirt: Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?
Kicking Wing: No, I don't.
Joe Dirt: You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Kicking Wing: No... because snakes and sparklers are the only ones I like.
Joe Dirt: Well that might be your problem, it's not what you like, it's the consumers

I feel that you could swap out Joe dirt for gb core fan ( which is majority men ) and paul feig for kicking wing. If there were a team of girls and guys vey few would probably complain. I think problem wasnt as much a gender issue as a movie not appealing to the majority fan base.

Gb84 gb2 and rgb all had the fanbase. What changed was who the studio targeted, which was a bad idea. I love all three, but if they kept more of adult theme in all three it would have held up better

Trump won because Hillary was that bad. If it was Michelle obama vs Trump it would have been a landslide the other way.
Commander_Jim liked this
SSJmole wrote: 1. So do grown men and little boys but if they like something the men do its ok right?
Well clearly boys and men are going to have more similar tastes than girls and men, since, you know, men WERE boys. God help us if political correctness has reached the point where we cant point out that men have more in common with boys than girls.
2. Explain Bronies
Freaks and probable sexual deviants.
3 its not always different. Little girls like Lion King and that is a damn good movie. Also I'm a 31 (curse you today's birthday I want to be 30 again lol) man. Yet I like Ghostbusters Answer the call and Supergirl TV show and Tangled as much as i like the "man" stuff like my die hard or Deadpool or WWE shows. Somethings transcend age and EVERYTHING should transcend gender stereotyping
People from all walks of life like all types of things, but lets not pretend demographics dont exist. They do. There is nothing more important to marketers, movie studios, music labels etc than demographics. Every single movie ever made is aimed at a specific demographic. Will people from other demographics like it? Yes. But because theres a few 80 year old women out there who might be into Transformers, it doesnt change the fact those movies are very much aimed at teenage males. Some girls like GB. That doesnt change the fact that every single time I've gone to a special showing of the original movie the crowd hasnt been 90% 30 something males or the fact that almost every time I see someone rocking a GB T-shirt, its the same.
4 Grown men and little girls. Huh I thought this thread was about how women in the fandom could feel alienated in the fandom. With how many say they shouldn't they were little girls when they saw Ghostbusters original (seriously lots of women also enjoyed orginal growing up) I guess that means grown men can't like it right? Gee I didn't know I shouldn't watch orginal anymore as I am a grown man and lots of girls liked it.
Are you trying to miss the point on purpose? Because I dont know how you got any of that from me saying that GB and GB'16 were made for different demographics.

For the record - the demographic makeup of people who've voted for Ghostbusters '84 on IMDB:

Males: 190,000
Females: 35,000

Males over 18: 180,000
Females under 18: 241

Wonder who the key GB fanbase is...
ccv66 liked this
Commander_Jim wrote:God help us if political correctness has reached the point where we cant point out that men have more in common with boys than girls.
I appreciate some people, whilst well-meaning, employ Political Correctness in the wrong way... but personally speaking I'm glad for some of the things that spring from it. And I feel it's worth nothing that a proportion of the people who complain "that it's gone too far" are likely people who haven't benefitted from the freedoms, opportunities and fairness it has brought in - or were people who were treated less fairly before it became commonplace.
Commander_Jim wrote:Freaks and probable sexual deviants.
Well that's a spectacular and gross generalisation. I'm not into My Little Pony, but I'm not going to write-off the adult male fans like that.
SSJmole, DerGraf liked this
Commander_Jim wrote:
SSJmole wrote: 1. So do grown men and little boys but if they like something the men do its ok right?
Well clearly boys and men are going to have more similar tastes than girls and men, since, you know, men WERE boys. God help us if political correctness has reached the point where we cant point out that men have more in common with boys than girls.
2. Explain Bronies
Freaks and probable sexual deviants.
People from all walks of life like all types of things, but lets not pretend demographics dont exist. They do. There is nothing more important to marketers, movie studios, music labels etc than demographics. Every single movie ever made is aimed at a specific demographic. Will people from other demographics like it? Yes. But because theres a few 80 year old women out there who might be into Transformers, it doesnt change the fact those movies are very much aimed at teenage males. Some girls like GB. That doesnt change the fact that every single time I've gone to a special showing of the original movie the crowd hasnt been 90% 30 something males or the fact that almost every time I see someone rocking a GB T-shirt, its the same.
Are you trying to miss the point on purpose? Because I dont know how you got any of that from me saying that GB and GB'16 were made for different demographics.

For the record - the demographic makeup of people who've voted for Ghostbusters '84 on IMDB:

Males: 190,000
Females: 35,000

Males over 18: 180,000
Females under 18: 241

Wonder who the key GB fanbase is...

Wow this reads as so nasty to me. Like calling a whole fanbase of men who like something see as girls franchise "freaks" some love the clever writing, some identity more with females and more. That's really ignorant

Also imdb data is not credible. Like this year Supergirl has had highest ratings of its run yet imdb users claim its lowest. Movies get rained 0 to 1 stars .... Before they are out.

This whole post reads to me as "no ghostbusters is my toy girls can't play" and is exactly what i was talking about earlier when I said it hurts me how much ghostbusters original is been used as a weapon of hate.

It actually hurts Ghostbusters to see this type of attitude as I feel like i can't support something that supported by hate and I have always loved ghostbusters. That's a sad day when something about love and anyone can be heroes and about different people coming together for the better good is now used so negativly.
*NormalGamer* liked this
Yeah, right, I'm sorry. Grown men dressing up as and obsessing over My Little Ponies is totally normally and I'm sure those guys are all socially well adjusted, regular guys in healthy relationships with women.
Also imdb data is not credible
It's not votes, it's the breakdown of the accounts making the votes. But who needs it, are you seriously going to try tell me that Ghostbusters, a 1980s Bill Murray movie, doesn't have vast majority of its fanbase NOT older males? Because lol. Go to a screening of the film sometime.
This whole post reads to me as "no ghostbusters is my toy girls can't play"
Which doesn't surprise me at all. After all hasn't that been the chant from you lot for that past two years when anyone disagrees?
Commander_Jim wrote:Yeah, right, I'm sorry. Grown men dressing up as and obsessing over My Little Ponies is totally normally and I'm sure those guys are all socially well adjusted, regular guys in healthy relationships with women.
Also imdb data is not credible
It's not votes, it's the breakdown of the accounts making the votes. But who needs it, are you seriously going to try tell me that Ghostbusters, a 1980s Bill Murray movie, doesn't have vast majority of its fanbase NOT older males? Because lol. Go to a screening of the film sometime.
This whole post reads to me as "no ghostbusters is my toy girls can't play"
Which doesn't surprise me at all. After all hasn't that been the chant from you lot for that past two years when anyone disagrees?
Again you complain if anyone judges your fandom why hate on another? There is a lot of normal people who are men and enjoy my little pony. Who are you to think they are so bad and tarnish them all as sexual freaks? Need I remind you our fandom of ghostbusters has a film in which a ghost gives head to someone! If people were to think "oh you only like ghostbusters to have a ghost fetish" you would not like it.

Also no if people dislike film on its own merits. But the thread is about women in the fandom not feeling included and you in 1 post said liking something seen as one gender interest a "freak" then turn around and laugh at how much ghostbusters is for men thus if and women read that it would make them feel like freaks.

Don't like effects? Don't like jokes in new movie? Don't enjoy film as a film? That's ok no one should hate you for it. But the "its for men" attitude is the problem. There's a little boy and girl in my family who both love ghostbusters both versions and play together with their ghostbusters toys. I won't think either is a freak.

THAT is what is this all about. Think about other people. Gay straight bi men women transgender white black Asian ... EVERYONE deserves to enjoy stuff. You talk about "oh the 1980s was targeted at men" EVERYTHING WAS TARGETED at white straight males pretty much in 1980s with few big franchises tryings all. That was the times. Times change this is 2016 we can have female ghostbusters. As today's society realised more than 1 type of person exists. He'll I am a white straight male so I'm not hating them at all i just think we can include everyone.
*NormalGamer*, Kingpin liked this
Commander_Jim wrote:are you seriously going to try tell me that Ghostbusters, a 1980s Bill Murray movie, doesn't have vast majority of its fanbase NOT older males? Because lol. Go to a screening of the film sometime.
I've been to several screenings. And I've seen a mix of people. Probably Meatballs and Stripes had a majority male fanbase (and there is nothing wrong with that, btw), but Ghostbusters always had a much wider appeal. Maybe males tend to be the most hard core, but like I said with Ben-Hur, that's not the only way to show your fandom.

And even if the majority is male, using an all female cast doesn't suddenly mean the franchise is no longer made for them. Come on. And you're under no obligation to like the movie of course. But this year long hate campaign was completely unnecessary.
hasn't that been the chant from you lot for that past two years when anyone disagrees?
I think you ought to know by now that it's not just because someone disagrees. That's the sort of accusation I'd expect to hear on IMDB.
SSJmole, *NormalGamer* liked this

The amount of people participating in the milest[…]

No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCel[…]

After 2 years of this failed Walmart trap conversi[…]

Wanna play Unleashed with me?

I'm ready big man whenever you want let's goooooo.[…]