Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By deadderek
An interesting post from Ghost Corps. While I don't take this to mean they're actively working on it, to me it shows they're at least interested in trying to do it at some point.

Last edited by deadderek on October 22nd, 2016, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sav C, Kingpin, JurorNo.2 liked this
By deadderek
Like I said try not to get too excited as I don't take that to mean it's being actively restored. However I can't deny hearing that from an OFFICIAL source does make the heart warm. Perhaps one day she'll be out there again all lit up like Christmas.
Sav C, pferreira1983 liked this
By Sav C
Travis Burrell wrote:Those reps from GhostCorps are just a bunch of kids who respond. They probably thought you were talking about the ecto 2 bike.
Why, may I ask, would they think that? The Facebook poster specified he was talking about cars, not motorcycles...
By JoeLuna33
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Ghost Corps is essentially just a handful of Sony interns and Ivan Reitman - I really don't think they know much about the Ecto-1a.
This statement couldn't be further from the truth. There is more work going on in that office than anyone here even knows. Lots of GB projects as well as work on projects outside of GB.
JoeLuna33 wrote:
Demon Vice Commander wrote:Ghost Corps is essentially just a handful of Sony interns and Ivan Reitman - I really don't think they know much about the Ecto-1a.
This statement couldn't be further from the truth. There is more work going on in that office than anyone here even knows. Lots of GB projects as well as work on projects outside of GB.
Must be nice to be able to visit Ghost Corps all the time so close to home. lol. ;) Id love to be invited there once to look inside.
By pferreira1983
What you're implying is that the interns only have knowledge of the new movie. I hope that couldn't be more further from the truth. :-|

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]