Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
The only lyrics I can make out go something like "...When they come from behind...". Is this a real song or is it simply gibberish caused by the mood slime? I know Peter MacNicol made up a huge backstory for Janosz, including his heritage, and a flag for the country he descended from. It's possible he also created the country an anthem, maybe that was what he was singing?
Sav C wrote:Happy New Year! Thanks for the heads up, those lyrics fit much better.
Most likely a purposeful mix of the lyrics "And never brought to mind" from Auld Lang Syne. I know the song has already been mentioned but wanted to clarify even though they aren't lyrics in the song it's probably on purpose.

And much more remote possibility is the Carpathian national anthem. Peter MacNicol created a whole backstory for Janosz and Carpathia including a national flag. It's possibly he made some sort of national anthem. It's very unlikely but still a chance.
JurorNo.2, Sav C liked this
Coover5 wrote:Most likely a purposeful mix of the lyrics "And never brought to mind" from Auld Lang Syne. I know the song has already been mentioned but wanted to clarify even though they aren't lyrics in the song it's probably on purpose.
Yeah, that makes the most sense.
Coover5 wrote:And much more remote possibility is the Carpathian national anthem. Peter MacNicol created a whole backstory for Janosz and Carpathia including a national flag. It's possibly he made some sort of national anthem. It's very unlikely but still a chance.
He doesn't take getting into character lightly, that's for sure! I would love to see all that stuff, but I have a feeling it was never released.
JurorNo.2 wrote:You know I was wondering awhile back, why does positively charged slime knock you unconscious anyway? Negative slime doesn't appear to?
What I think they were getting at was that we are so used to negativity, the positive slime causes almost a withdrawal effect due to it cleansing the person's system of negativity.
JurorNo.2 liked this
JurorNo.2 wrote:You know I was wondering awhile back, why does positively charged slime knock you unconscious anyway? Negative slime doesn't appear to?
It's most probably just plot convenience, since it knocked out Janozs for a long time so he is out of the way during the big battle and Ray stands up almost immediately.
JurorNo.2, Sav C liked this

I've ordered one of these for a friend to use off […]

GB News is calling the Pink Camo Tint the last m[…]

Sugarland Express.Very early Spielberg movie,it's […]

Also probably different release dates. USA[…]