Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
I made a few scenes for a director fan collaboration on "Our Ghostbusters Remake" a few years ago, here's the end scene I did:

I have a partial script based on a very original Ghostbusters concept from a dream my wife had.

Alas, right after I began working on it in earnest, we had a wreck that took my buddy's Ecto out of commission, so I've back-burnered the fanfilm until such time as all of our props are functional again.

Alex
JuanB liked this
I did one about 9 years ago when I was still in Knoxville, TN. But due to having no money and stubborn people, we managed to cobble a 30 minute screenplay into 15. I was also about 50 lbs heavier lol. We had a whole mini series planned but only ended up with this abbreviated pilot.

https://vimeo.com/3915592
JuanB, pferreira1983 liked this
DarkSpectre wrote:I did one about 9 years ago when I was still in Knoxville, TN. But due to having no money and stubborn people, we managed to cobble a 30 minute screenplay into 15. I was also about 50 lbs heavier lol. We had a whole mini series planned but only ended up with this abbreviated pilot.

https://vimeo.com/3915592
Such potential for a great series. Shame you didn't make more. This looks cool.
JuanB liked this
Thanks, P. It was a struggle to just get this one done. We had to 86 half the script because a few people wouldn't cooperate with the filming and I was on a deadline because I was moving back to Ohio. We actually had 6 episodes planned. Leading up to a really awesome 3 parter. I may recycle that one for my current team.
DarkSpectre wrote:Thanks, P. It was a struggle to just get this one done. We had to 86 half the script because a few people wouldn't cooperate with the filming and I was on a deadline because I was moving back to Ohio. We actually had 6 episodes planned. Leading up to a really awesome 3 parter. I may recycle that one for my current team.
That ending looked really cool, really set it up for more. I hope you get to do more in the future.
JuanB liked this

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]