Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Edo_Spengler
Hi everyone!
It's been a while since I last wrote on these pages, so I'd like to update you about the ongoing production of an Italian full-length Ghostbusters fan movie by the title of "REAL! - A Ghostbusters Tale".
We spent last summer shooting in Rome and we're currently beginning post-production.
We also released our first teaser a few days ago (Italian with English and Spanish subtitles) and I'd like to share it with you, obviously hoping you all enjoy watching it, but especially in search for your opinions /critics/advices.
Our film will tell the story of three guys who have nothing to do with paranormal research, finding themselves living in a haunted house. With some research, they'll find that paranormal hunt is definitely a thing since 1984, and they'll manage to put together the old equipment in order to get rid of their ghosts. In the process, their lack of experience will make them unleash a major threat that could easily take over the whole city of Rome.

And here's our first teaser. We hope, in the next months, to show you something more.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kz8B730Sq40

All the best!
Edoardo
Sav C, MasterOod, bworld and 1 others liked this
By bworld
It looks good!

Using rip-stop cotton and custom dye for each char[…]

The journey from commonplace to Ecto-75.

Whole car is great but the pack trolly...how?

Proton Props???

If anyone here is still pondering ordering from th[…]

I haven't done the new update to the Spirits Unlea[…]