Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Sav C
What song was playing at Louis's party when Dana walks by and he open the door? I've never been able to figure it out. Is it on the soundtrack?
By Sav C
Hot Night is definitely very catchy and underrated. I love her vocals on it. However, it is not the song I'm thinking of, and I have a feeling I have the scenes and songs jumbled up in my head. The song I believe I'm after is the one that Louis and Casey Kasum's wife dance to.

If I'm not mistaken, isn't Hot Night also played during their "magnificent feast"?
twmedford23 liked this
By Alex Newborn
This post may contain an affiliate link that helps support GBFans.com when you make a purchase at no additional cost to you.

deadderek wrote: April 29th, 2018, 2:42 pm Disco Inferno.

Correct. Disco Inferno (by the Trammps) is the one playing during the actual party scene, including what Louis and "Andrea" (per the novelization) dance to briefly, before he goes to answer the door for Ted and Annette Fleming.

Disco Inferno does not appear on most versions of the movie soundtrack album, but was included as a bonus track on the 2006 reissue.

Sav C wrote: April 29th, 2018, 1:55 pmisn't Hot Night also played during their "magnificent feast"?

No.

That's 'In the Name of Love' by the Thompson Twins.

Alex
By Sav C
Thanks guys, I suppose I had the scenes and songs a little jumbled. :) Disco Inferno is pretty catchy! Though as of late the song I've been really digging is We're Back. I never listened to it as much as On Our Own due to that one riff, but it's grown on me a lot.
twmedford23 liked this

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]