Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
By Photon Guy
Although the Ghostbusters movies are about ghosts they're meant to be comedy not horror although children might find some of it scary. I was thinking about putting the Ghostbusters in a horror movie even if they're not the main focus they could be in it and this would be in a movie geared toward horror not comedy. I just saw the movie Slenderman and I would love to see the Ghostbusters go up against Slenderman, if anybody could beat Slenderman the Ghostbusters could.
NickFame13, Sav C liked this
That's a great idea actually.

In fact the only time in Ghostbusters history we had a genuine horror scare was the very beginning of GB1 with the grotesque head morph of Eleanor Twitty.

I think you're right, genuine terror would make the comedic elements that much stronger.
"In fact the only time in Ghostbusters history we had a genuine horror scare was the very beginning of GB1 with the grotesque head morph of Eleanor Twitty."

I see it as dark humor. That scene was scary to some extent, but it was also funny.
One time wrote: August 14th, 2018, 1:29 am In fact the only time in Ghostbusters history we had a genuine horror scare was the very beginning of GB1 with the grotesque head morph of Eleanor Twitty.
You didn't think the subway scene in Ghostbusters 2 was horror? WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN then all those heads on spikes?
Sav C liked this
hoodaman wrote: August 16th, 2018, 6:58 pm
One time wrote: August 14th, 2018, 1:29 am In fact the only time in Ghostbusters history we had a genuine horror scare was the very beginning of GB1 with the grotesque head morph of Eleanor Twitty.
You didn't think the subway scene in Ghostbusters 2 was horror? WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONN then all those heads on spikes?
Ok Ok, 2 times ;)
Sav C liked this

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]

Make it that pack, sell it for $599. (While I […]

Good morning everyone! I have a local toy collect[…]